• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, we got ourselves a nice scene here with your net post. So, you have any ideas that our characters could share? Or are you just waiting for the others to come for now?
    Good news to you. I intiated te first post. I never expected your scene to start in Orre's gateon port. In fact, it actually helped me in a really god way. So, you can start seeing mine if you want
    Eeh, I'll just delete the old one and make a WIP for now.
    Was there a lot of interest around With the others? (And weren't 'the others' like.. two People?)
    Please do post a completely New post and not restart the already existing one. People won't notice that, i think. lol
    But Yeah, I'll check if I can make up my mind to create a New character for it. quick first question: The last time, we could base them on Pokemon Types. Can we do that again?
    Ah, I thought that one died out.

I'm a bit loaded in terms of RPs at the moment, though. Good luck with it though.
    Sure. I'd be up for it. I've tried another RP sign-up, but that one never got started either. It would be really cool if this one could get active enough to start the RP.
    Hey PokeLegend. Are you still taking sign-ups from Gijinka RP?

I'm not sure if you restarted or what, but I'm p-retty interested 8D
    And here I thought they were held for like... many years.
    Have to re-think my History section then
    Though, I am a little confused as of how to Write my History section. The original plan was to include being born dead, like the other one was, then being abducted sometime during his early years.
    But what is the situation once the RP starts?
    Aah, excellent.
    I am planning on having my guy being in captive at the start this time, I think. But I'm not entirely sure yet. What would you suggest?
    So, I'm a bit confused.
    you posted the New SU's, but are we going to use the same RP thread? It was confusing when you posted With that creepy military guy.
    Umm yeah the ritual sounds pretty cool. I'll go with that. Shall we create something in the plot that makes everyone gather at a certain place? Be it by teleportation or something similar?
    My question is, do you, as the GM and story writer, already have a plan as to why the gijinkas were being researched in the first place, or is that to be decided? Because I could build upon that if it's open to development.
    Hmm, interesting.

Yeah, been kinda busy, but I'll try to get a post out there soon. Hope I'm not holding things up...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…