• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there! Sorry to intrude like this but is The World Ends With You better on iOS or DS? I'm asking because I'm interested in the game, and you don't need to answer if you don't want to.
    Dunno if you've been asked this before, but I'll go ahead anyway:

Did you become a witness after they knocked on your door? Were you "converted" into one or was it since birth?
    Faelian: Skoooooooooooommmmmmmaaaaaaaa! Ah heeheheheheheheheee! It's the only thing.... Only thing I .....want. XD

DawnBoy: That's nice.
    It's my pleasure. I'm kinda sad I got booted out of the debate. But at least I took down Maedar. I barely even know what I did wrong, besides call out his hypocrisy.
    You too? Wow, talk about cheap shots. But yeah, that's just a desperate, cowardly attack. Wouldn't be the first time I've been attacked via rep points either. In my opinion, the whole rep system just flops just because of nonsense like this.
    so "Jehovah's Witness" is that the name of the religion? or is it more of a membership title sort of like how followers of Islam are called Muslims?
    Yeah, I think I'm done with that thread. One of them even stooped so low as to start lowering reputation over it. Maybe it is better if a mod locks that one as well.
    Hi mate, thanks for taking the time to send such a well written message.

I do want you to know that despite the fact that I do not take the bible as my holy book I did take the time to read at least the majority of the site you linked to me.

Once again, we may not share the same religion, but it is nice to see someone who cares so much about God and his message.
    I kind of have the feeling it's only a matter of time before this one gets closed as well. I mean, I get what an atheist's mindset is based on, but it just seems so... eh, robotic to me. But yeah, the whole discussion just keeps hitting dead ends time after time in reference to semantics. A wise coworker of mine said if you really want to find God, you've got to willingly search for Him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…