• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohhh what the heck I use twitter literally everyday. You should follow me so we can chat there @WindStormX8
    Helllloooo. I am well and have been well.

But how have you been???????

Also did your tumblr die where it go
    are you accepting any safari friends? would like to get my hands on HA Vullaby. please let me know. thank you.
    SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IT'S LIKE WOW I DIDN'T THINK AN ENTIRE WEEK PASSED AND I HADN'T BEEN ONLINE.

How are you?

*I WEAR SOCKS AROUND THE HOUSE USUALLY BUT I DONT SLEEP WITH SOCKS IT MAKES MY FEET TOO HOT*

How can you kill a cactus with lack of water? You must've not watered it for months.
    The weather today is 100+ degrees. Help me.

I always wanted to die by being reborn as a Bidoof. Then I'd get a gun but like it's not a normal gun it's like, a taco shooting gun. Then the people at Nintendo would just quit their jobs. I dunno what I'm saying anymore.

*IT'S TOO HOT TO WEAR SOCKS SO HA!*

Just plant a dollar in the ground it'll grow money.
    (My finger is better now, it doesn't absolutely shock me of pain when I touch something with it)

It was cloudy today!

Does that mean I'm going to die in a hilarious way?

*YOU AND YOUR SOCKS THAT ARE ACTUALLY BIDOOFS???*

I recommend it. We can like. Visit each other's towns. And play games. And be friends.
    (please excuse the non fun caps or randomness here, i smashed my finger today and broke the nail)

its raining right now. yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

is that a good thing or bad thing?

*TRIFECTA*

you should try it. i think you and your sister would like animal crossing, maybe. its been years since i got a game majorly spoiled for me.
    THE WEATHER ISN'T WEATHER ANYMORE IT'S RAINING HOT DOGS.

Well the thing is there is a closet cabinet kind of thing in the living room when my dad opened it a bunch of rubble fell on him. I laughed because it was all clothes and stuff.

*EONS*

Awww. I looooooove Super Smash Bros Brawl. It sucks I don't have my Wii anymore. I've just been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3ds. Too bad i don't have a wii we could have been playingignrsditgnhrthorjbpkheprgtjoti54wjtio54tjrdhoejyotrskjihodtrjgihptr
    IT'S WINDY AND RAINY HERE. INSTEAD OF TRIPLE DIGITS.

That's funny because our roof collapsed the other day in the living room. Like, not a hole in the roof but it did have broken glassa nd stuff.

*I KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS OR MONTHS OR WEEKS*

The last shiny I got was a shiny Pansear. But I haven't really played much Pokemon recently, I've been addicted to Animal Crossing.
    LUCKY I WANT SNOW. IT'S BEEN BREEZEY AND HOT WHERE IM AT CURRENTLY.

I. My boxes have stayed the same. How are you?

*WHAT WAS THIS ABOUT*

I have found three shiny Nosepass while looking for shiny Elektric. Only one of them I managed to catch, the second one I ran away from accidentally, and the third one was in a horde and I clicked a space that was empty and it decided to attack the shiny.
    I AM GOOD, I HATE THE WEATHER AS OF RECENTLY IT'S VERY HOT. I MISS THE RAIN.

I released like 7 boxes in total of Pokemon because having around 700 pokemon in my PC is just too much for me. I would never find anything.

*LIKE TACOS?*

My shiny charm got me a shiny Nosepass. Yes, I finished the national dex about a few days ago. Nosepass scares me however.
    HOW ARE YOU???

I organized my PC on my favorites and ones I don't care about. And then there are the 6 boxes full of eggs I'm too lazy to hatch...

*WHAT DO YOU LIKE THEN?* I dunno, if there was a green Froges tehn maybe.

I've been working on the Pokedex for almost 9 days now. I need a little less than 200 pokemon now.
    TOO LATE I LAUGHED AND CHUCKLED HEHEHEHAHHAEHHEAHEHHA

I don't know. In Pokemon Platinum it just fled. I used to organize my PC by levels. Like, I'd have a level 0-10 box. And a level 11-20. All the way to 100.

*IM EATING PORKCHOPS* Florges is like if you put a bunch of makeup on a Roserade if you ask me.

I started doing it. When I started I had like 200 Pokemon, but now I have 300 Pokemon and that's just in a few hours. This is so soul draining though. How did you do it?
    AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH YOU GOT CHANGED TO LOWER CASE!!!!

My first actual random shiny was a shiny Floatzel. That just fled. I didn't even know what a shiny Pokemon was at the time.

*TACO* I like Floette I don't know about Florges. It's scary.

You are six Pokemon away from completing the Pokedex? Is it hard? Should I do it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…