• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanted to let you know that I tried to reply to your message but your inbox is apparently full. The TL;DR of it is that I'd love to read the rewrite :D
    I'm fine with reading either! I'm curious where the Skye Chronicles will go, but I also still have to read "One of Many" and "Destined." How far before EAWF do they take place?
    O wow. You are really working hard. I admire that.
    I'm not experienced but I have sometimes the feeling that a story is like an animal/Pokémon. The more you give it the chance to develop, the more it evolves into something that is even better.
    Take your time with posting the ending if you need it. Although I'm super curious for the ending.
    Hello,

I have uploaded the first chapter of Flying in the Dark on other sites. If you know anyone looking for a new fic to read or if you'd like to do some swapping with advertising, please let other people know Flying in the Dark is now on the following sites (all under the name diamondpearl876): AO3, Fanfiction.Net, DeviantArt, and Tumblr. Thanks guys!

-dp876

(Sent this to you here because you PM box is full. Let me know if you're interested in having me advertise your fic as well.)
    Soryy I haven't revieuwing your fic jet. But I'm afraid I would just post to little bits. But your staory is getting pretty intense now. I just can't believe Will is dead and many leage members where in the plot.
    Ouch, sorry to hear that, man. However, I'm glad my story is helping you along. XD I really hope that you'll continue to enjoy it!
    Not a writing block, just difficult in general. But, I am doing excellent today!

Oh, trust me, I know that feeling. It's challenging to write your characters doing certain things. .. Still need to read your latest chapter. Will get on that soon.

And, a question. Have you begun reading Overthrown? If so, are you enjoying it?
    Sounds excellent! I'll be on my own break next week!

And, I've been better. The last few days have been a bit ... tedious on my overall state, but I'm okay now. Just trying to keep on writing...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…