• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: *Walks out of the dressing room, dressed in some of his new clothes* At least I bought other clothes... Hehe... *Tries to keep a smile on his face, despite the pain*
    Zephraxe: *Smiles weakly at Kirito* Thanks... *Grabs Kirito's hand and gets up while flinching from the pain* I can get to the changing room myself, but thanks for offering... *Takes the bags from Kirito and goes to the changing room*
    Daxton: Well... Today certainly turned out to be an odd day. I gotta get going, though. See you later, maybe! *Leaves the Pokemon Center*
    i recently got ahold of a 5 IV ralts so i should be opening later today. But it was bred with shadow sneak, should i keep shadow sneak?
    Zephraxe: Thanks Kirito! *Sits there silently for a few moments* You're lucky to have a brother like him, Sugi...
    Zephraxe: Didn't we go there before we went to the restaurant? I swear we did, but... Wait. I left them at the restaurant! How did I not realize this before?! *Gets up quickly and flinches in pain from his burn* I hope nobody took them...
    Zephraxe: I know I'm not a weapon, but it still bothers me... *Takes a deep breath* I'll be fine... and thanks for your kind words. *Finishes putting the bandages on* Now... I guess it's a good thing I bought all those clothes, but... Aren't they all at the Pokemon Center on South Avenue?
    OOC: It's all right. Happens to me all the time.

Zephraxe: *Doesn't react and sits there with tears rolling down his face*
    Hey! Let's not discriminate, Gyarados counts as a shiny, even if everyone gets on in GSC! :) Thanks though~ Took a long time to breed all those.

And my apologies, you do battle really well by all means. For some reason I thought you had battled competitively in the past and were getting back into it. Regardless, I look forward to a re-challenge.
    My team's strength does tend to show only on the long run, so once things are put in place it gets dangerous. ;)
    Rematches are fine, although I consider myself to be tough given my win-lose proportions so I'd also try challenging other leaders.

Good luck, and have fun! :) It'll be a great place for you to practice competitive strategies if you're trying to get back in as you said.
    gg! :)
    I wish I knew that about Infestation and Ghost types before; I would have been able to spare my Cofagrigus and played differently.
    Wild cards? ^_^
    I have NO idea how you got out of Infestation btw! o_O It's totally throwing me off even right now.
    Zephraxe: *Tears begin to fill his eyes* Yes... I was created to be nothing more than a weapon, a pawn in someone's selfish desire for money and power...
    Zephraxe: I... I'm afraid she'll find out what I am... It's not just that I'm a Latios... It was why I was created...
    Zephraxe: Um... no. Nurse Joy gave me some ointment to put on it; although, she insisted on helping me more... I refused.
    Sorry it's taking a while.. Just got out of a battle in the battle maison. Will be online momentarily. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…