• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
*Jean Grey*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mmm, actually, seems like there is (and probably will be) almost no chicks in GoGGG, so maybe I could go with Hera!Mira? 8D'' Just add some more jealousy into her personality and boom.

Aaand reserved. For now.
    Hmm, the meaning was nothing special, I think it meant like bright glory? He was adopted and his parents were like "he will make us proud!" except... nope. Man, his story is a long one... And heh, yep.

Yup. We have a lot of fun, crude stuff like that. I actually once made a Finnish-Japanese character, who had a big problem of cursing/being crude when he returned to Japan as an adult because of the difference in cultures. It was the Scrolls... something rp that you joined too. It never started and I never got to use him though, boo.

I was considering joining, but as of right now, not really sure what will become of the plot. It doesn't seem to have all too clear a direction and such. But then, you and Mon are in it and all, so. Thanatos!Ces/Cis (probably Ces) sounds kinda fun, as does Zeus though. I'll see how much time I have.

Lux does have a canon design though. Right here. His hair is up because it's said that he idolizes Neddy and his hairstyle, so he wanted to mimic it. But yeah, S.Italy works still. Frollo!Mira, haha. I wanna see that. I dunno anything about FFXIII, so can't help you with that. I bought the game, but didn't get to play before coming here.

Really, you change identities? Heh, I always kept my personality the same. I didn't even lie about my age (because to me, it always felt cool being the youngest. Made me feel all big and ****). I did create a troll account on that same site once, though. Basically, I wanted to be mean to people (not to the point of ridiculous flaming, but like... stuff I would have normally said if I had absolutely no filter) and seeing how far deep in red my rep bar would go, or how people would start arguments and flame wars and stuff. I got found out though, because 14-year old self is not sneaky. |D

Yeah, I was a jerk.
    And just as everyone was lamenting the inactivity, a handful of rps pop up! Not really sure if I'll be joining any of them after Manor, but eh. I really like Lost's rp and have some ideas for it, I'm just afraid he'll poof and it'll die. (Even though I'm one to talk when it comes to poofing, ahem.) Not really interested in superheroes, and not entirely certain what's gonna come out of the Greek God one. I do love me some mythology, though, and you guys are joining 8D Avenger's is pretty cool too, but I think it's gonna be too fast paced for me, if past's any indication.

Mmm, considering I've been playing as the Netherlands lately, a tomato gang (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, South Italy) version would be cool! As for the others, you know how I like villains, so go with that.

Also, gotta say this, but wow. Feeling so ashamed over my 14 year old self; recently went back to Pokécommunity, and by gods, my profile. I hadn't touched it in years, so it was still the way I left it in 2005. Turns out I was one of those "I'm cool and you're not, got it? Also I'm the best at x (sure you are, kid, sure you ****ing are)" 14-year-olds who tried to be witty but just failed, and to my surprise, I had even put up a gender! ... Granted it was the wrong one, because I remember I used to be a troll and change it every other day, just so I could be like "Wow, you suck" to people who got it "wrong". I just. That's kinda taking ambiguity and cockiness too far nngh. I did recover some cool gifs people made for me using the RSE main character guy / chick sprites, though 8D And my Golden Ho-Oh recolors, so that's nice.
    Haha, not at all. His name is fairly normal Korean name. He used to be a human, after all. Hmm, best pic I could manage to find doesn't really show his eye color. |D Fail on my part. I'll throw you a pic if I find a better one. Sunset orange sounds nice! (Ironically, a rakshasa who serves the vampire-ish guy also has orange guys, I **** you not.)

I know that skin tone can affect how well you can see them, but not that it can even change the color, huh. But yeah, something like that is what I figured. That hat sounds cool! Finnish is handy for cursing, and some of the expressions we use have brought great amusement to some of my friends |D "I'm broke/I have absolutely no money" is, when translated literally from Finnish, "my ass is open". As in, you have no money to the point you even sold your ass, and you're still broke.

They probably do, need to check when I get money for that stuff. And yeaaah, I've seen some crazy **** on sale too. Crazier yet, people buy the stuff.

Cutting the message, yeah, hello character limit, old friend.
    I suggest Ares for Lovina. :p

You could ask DVB if you could give Felice Eros, although with Andre as Aphrodite, and if you give Lovina Ares, that might get awkward. xD
    Continued because, yeah/

Gotta say that I really ****ing love all those sets! The trio rocks their Hetalia ones. Emil suits Austria so well it's scary, Russia!Emil makes me shiver, Hungary!Nerissa is hot, and she really looks like a fem version of Denmark in the Nordic one. Same with Stella and Sweden, hee. And she makes a cute fem!Russia.

Cisrian scares the hell outta me in all those sets, woah. The one with Evie and the bear is awesome, one of my favorites. Pissed off Evie as the Swan Princess is also awesome! Also, the Alice one, hee. Andre is adorable as a Belle, and Mira rocks the Rapunzel, yeah. The last set... pure crack, love it. Cis and Mira definitely just saw each other there XD
    He actually kinda likes garlic, yes, since he can't really taste human food anymore, unless the flavor is really strong. Garlic's one of the only few things he can still taste, so he eats it sometimes - but too much human food makes him sick. The shade was a bit lighter. Hmm, I'll see if I can find an old drawing when I'm home. But yeah, if there's an rp with space for supernatural creatures, I just might. Hehe, Felice with pink eyes sounds adorable.

Same, especially love my profs back home for that. The kids... Yeah, they're very hyperactive, to put it simply. The vein thing was just bizarre, especially since it's not like my veins are somehow super visible or large or anything. Well, my skin is far paler than anyone's here, so I guess that contributes, but even so. I dunno man. I'd love it forever if I could wear my combat boots but... no, they'd never leave me alone, heh. I've taken to wearing my dog tags though. The kids randomly come up to me to look at them. One little girl grabbed them and examined 'em all confused, and then went "Oooh! Sooooo handsome!" randomly. Sometimes they give me stuff - one girl drew me an octopus |D But yeah, I'm not the most patient person, and censoring myself's pretty difficult. It's easier to censor myself in English than Finnish though. You can't speak Finnish without swearing. Can't. It doesn't work.

Heh, I have no sewing skill whatsoever, so what I get will have to be what I wear. Also, lot of fun stuff either doesn't ship overseas, or costs a shitton to ship.

We definitely should. Also, I really need to find the time to start some rp here; the rp section's drying up like woah.
    I wonder what Emil'll look like with that color. Red kinda fit Nerissa. Pink eyes can actually be really creepy, depending on the shade. My guy has had kinda deep, intense pink ones... But then, he also has wacko mind control powers when he looks people in the eye long enough, so that makes it creepier. That and the fact that then he... eats the hypnotized people's hearts, because that's what the main creature I based him off of does (he's a combination of a few different mythological beasts found in Asia.) He is also fond of blood and has fangs, so people often mistake him for a vampire (which he hates) - and try to kill him like he was one; only to be very confused when none of that Christian stuff works on him. Om nom garlic. I like playing him. Anyway. You should try pink eyes on someone, sometime! Oh man, spiked drink. I think he would just pass out right away, poor boi.

That's cool, yeah! Long as you do good in school, you should get praise, no matter what you've on. Haha, fashion war, that's... really awesome! And hmm, pretty good advice. Chains would be okay, except the kids'd be like "TEACHER TEACHER WHAT IS THISSS" and pull them, same with the tags. They notice and comment on the strangest things. Once they noticed the veins in my wrist, and in two seconds three lil chaps were examining my hand like "oooh teacher teacher this look this teacher TEACHER" and I was like "I know, dude, you have veins too." One kid was amazed by my shoe, which honestly was just... a shoe. Idk. And god forbid I have some black marker on my hand from all the writing on blackboards I have to do. If I don't wipe it before class, the kids are like "TEACHER HAND HAND HAAAAND" until I wipe it off.

An army-print dress shirt would be perfect for me though, need to check if I can find one somewhere. Leather cuffs, too. They would at least hide my wrists, haha.

Ah, yeah, I know her appearance, but not personality or story or whatever. But yeah, take your time.
    Mm, guess May's okay. Right after midterms I should have at least a little more time. Red Eyes, Take Warning? Heh. Pink eyes, oh man. I have one OC who's badass and a monster - but has pink eyes. Nobody's ever dared to mess with him because of it though, hee. I guess Stella's signature (alcoholic) drink would be wine, while Nerissa gets beer. Emil... cider or something mild (energy drinks? 8D). He's a kid after all.

I know that my profs are cool with me showing up in school with rock/metal/army-ish style clothes. So I hope it'll be cool for you too. My work is another story for me... I teach little kids, and finding clothes every morning to wear to work is an absolute pain. My self-appointed rule is no skulls, no military stuff, leave the dog tags at home and nothing too dark - black is okay, especially if it's just my dress jacket though. I need to buy more dress shirts too... T-shirt aren't 'official' enough. Which sucks because I have those in various colors and styles, so they'd be the easy way out.

I still haven't seen Frozen, but the damn thing is so popular here that I know Elsa and her song almost too well >> Dunno Merida yet... But Anastasia, yes. Anyway, waiting for the backgrounds!
    Heh, if we're waiting for a time when I can rest, we gotta wait 'till August when I'm back to Finland. Yeah, sausage makes sense if no potato was found. He'd frown at beer and point out that he's "severely underage" |D Oh yeah, Hungary! Man, I forgot. Yeah, she pulls the odd one out really well there.

At least you get a spring break! Then again, we had two months' worth of winter break, so that evens it out. Graduating? Ooh, nice! And design school, heh, sounds right up your alley. Have fun! And eh, the same old, game stuff and programming. But I like it, even if some people have a hard time believing it because I don't "look nerdy". And speaking of which, I found out we have a gym like five minutes' walk from the dorm. Now if I just had time to go there, that'd relax me a lot..

Saw some of them now and hehe, I need to comment on them separately when I get the time.
    I don't think I can continue anything right away, but ask me again when the month's over. I'm literally swamped with school work, and midterms are just around the corner. Don't worry though, I've still plans for Tango! Heh, especially after those pics. Emil looks so... in his element sans the sausage oh god, and Nerissa's the cutest thing ever with that face (even if, yeah, really out of character). Stella's looking cool too 8D Love the trio here.

I think I'd like to see the Austrias. What was Nerissa in that set?

Feeling pretty alright, just constantly tired from schoolwork, heh. But at the same time, at least the work is kinda fun, so it's okay. Not sick anymore though. You? Still busy with school too?

Didn't see yet, I haven't looked around much. I noticed you and War had a convo, but haven't been doing any real stalking so far. Heh, poor Cis anyway though, I can just imagine the **** you put him through, hehe.
    Yeah, that makes sense.

Heh. I clicked the site but it's all Japanese and them advertisements, J. Haha. Think we need to talk. x)

I'll make sure to keep that in mind when typing up my post which I'm about to start right now. Man, it's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Yeah, let's do it, SI also. I'm up for that. Haha. Whoa, J. Those are quite accurate. I like 'em. The katana is a nice touch for Dante.

I'll have to check that site out, myself.

So about the Western RP. I was thinking we start with Colt walking into the saloon. Thoughts?
    All right. How old is she? Diego is 21-23 and I imagine you'll play the older girl. I can lower the age to 19 if ya want.
    Right. Though she still has to play up that seductive element and she still has morals. This will be fun
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…