• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: *His eyes wince from pain when Sugi touches his back, but doesn't say anything* Where are we going, again?

OOC: It's all right! Just let me know when you can whenever that happens to be.
    OOC: Okay!

Zephraxe: Yup... We need to find out what that quake was, though. I fear what it could be...
    Nah it's cool man, just throw me something rubbish like a Scatterbug or whatever. Was there a nickname you wanted? Also I'll leave Serebii up later so I see when you PM, I should be around till quite late.
    Zephraxe: Whoa! *Catches Sugi* I wonder what could be happening... Are you okay? *Looks at Sugi in his arms, and blushes*

OOC: Do you think we could have that battle today?
    Zephraxe: Oh, hehe... I guess I misunderstood what you said. Yeah, lets go see how everyone's doing... *Is silent for a moment* I still wish I had done something to help...
    Zephraxe: *Looks Sugi in the eyes for a few moments before responding to Kirito* Isn't the gym... kind of destroyed?
    OOC: That's fine! I'm EST (GMT -4), so there's only an hour difference.

Zephraxe: I... I just wanted to thank you for understanding me... It's not easy being what I am.
    Zephraxe: *Smiles again* Hehe...

OOC: Want to have a test battle, like you said in The Inferno League?
    Zephraxe: *Stands there blushing intensely, his eyes wide, and thoroughly surprised by the sudden kiss* I, uh... um... *Speechless*

OOC: Want to have a test battle, like you said in The Inferno League?
    Zephraxe: *Realizes Kirito left them in there alone purposely* Did you want to tell me something, Sugi? *Blushes a little bit more*
    Zephraxe: Especially when the ones you were wearing were burnt to a crisp, hehe. *Notices Sugi staring and blushes* Sugi? Did you... want to tell me something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…