• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____
    __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___
    __♥______♥______♥___
    ___♥___showin__♥____
    _____♥_______♥______
    _______♥___♥________
    _________♥__________
    ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____
    __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___
    __♥______♥______♥___
    ___♥____sum____♥____
    _____♥_______♥______
    _______♥___♥________
    _________♥__________
    ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____
    __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___
    __♥______♥______♥___
    ___♥____more___♥____
    _____♥_______♥______
    _______♥___♥________
    _________♥__________
    ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____
    __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___
    __♥______♥______♥___
    ___♥____love___♥____
    _____♥_______♥______
    _______♥___♥________
    _________♥__________
    Mel is saddened by exams. //punch //gtfo @ exams. Yay for hugs. Mel wishes to know who long distance bf is, assuming she may have some vague idea who he is.
    MB and Mel want a hug. They have also noticed that you're less spazzy these days. They wonder if things are going alright. They want a high touch. They get a kick out of talking in the third person.
    Oh yes, he would.

And I'll pass on the message to him. Goodness, he always forgets to owe people though. He doesn't mean to but he likes it when people hunt him down to ask him about whatever he owed them. XD
    I'm pretty sure my brother would absolutely love that Pichu animation your pal Morty has down there =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…