• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, a sequel would be great! Make it happen Koei and Nintendo!

Hmmm, that would be a lot of legends to put in the game! xD I'm just hoping for more legends in general.
    Zephraxe: It doesn't seem that way, but I am. If I'm too careful, then I might put myself in more danger.
    That could work! xD It's carefree and powerful as a Swampert! :D

Now I'm anxious to see if there will be a Conquest 2 O.O
    Those could work too.

Now that you mention it, I thought that some characters could have better PLs in the game.
    Like:
    Kenshin and Archinine. In his history, he was known as the 'Tiger of Kai.' Archinie is a strong, looking, dog lion-tiger animal. I feel like it would suite him quite well.
    Masamune should have a dragon, or it could be one of it's PFs (I like Braviary a lot, but I have a reason). His nicknamed was the 'One-Eyed Dragon. Also, he quite a temper, like a dragon. I couldn't pick a dragon type specifically, yet.
    Keiji should have more of a carefree Pokemon, due to his personality. Maybe Quiqsire?

Well, overall, I think they choose great Pokemon. :)
    Amy: *Smiles sadly at Mikasa and nods* Zeph... Just be careful when you go to the forest.

Zephraxe: I will be... If I weren't a careful person, I would already be dead.
    Yea, she should have one too. I'm thinking Mew? Pink, cute, and Oichi-like.

Ah, I'm surprised they didn't put her boyfriend/husband in the game. He plays quite the role in SWC. He would probably have some sort of water or blue Pokemon.
    Zephraxe: I don't care if I get hurt... I only want to be able to help people, even if that means putting my life at risk...

Amy: *Looks sad* I know you feel that way, but... I still worry about you...
    And Terrakion. I don't have him either. As a matter of fact, I forgot about Keiji and the 3 stooges O.O
    They are not evolved either. I wonder if they pop by in this story..if not, I'm sure they'll come around in Masamune's story.
    Actually no. Kotoro, Nene, No, Tadaketsu, and Ieyasu aren't evolved yet. O.O'
    Nene and No have their PL Pokemon, and I need to get the others...

And, the last army standing ATM is Ieyasu's, so I'm thinking of doing Masamune's story to evolve him and Tadeketsu.
    Yes it will. Plus, I'll eventually end this story (Two Heroes of Ransei) once I get most PL and high links. I'm aiming for 100% links on some people xD
    That's good! :D
    I found more peoples perfect links the other day. A lot of Gudurrs, lol. Slowly, but surely, I will find almost everyones >:)
    Zephraxe: *Telepathy* I think knowing that my hands aren't going to be cut off is enough of a treat...

Amy: Okay. I'm glad you're not pushing yourself too hard and relaxing... unlike Zephraxe, who puts himself in danger all of the time!

Zephraxe: Hey! What'd I do?
    That is a great start! :)
    No and Nene are going to take a while. I still need to register all the Pokemon in the Gallery :p
    Zephraxe: Well... There were sick Latii in the Forest of Deities... I was going to go back to see if they were all right, but I didn't want to worry you.

Amy: Oh... *Smiles* I understand why you would keep that from me. Just make sure you don't get sick yourself when you go visit them!

Zephraxe: *Telepathy* Thank Arceus...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…