• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we gotta make up our r1 game for lux asdfsljdf tourney. when play?

Have AP testing next week. Gotta get this done quickly, hmu on DD xat. If you can't play soon then i'll probably drop out and give you win.
    Yo, we have to play for swms tour. Gmt-4 here, on most afternoons but tuesday. What times are good for you?
    we are round 3 opponents for the lux aramque tournament. just giving you a heads up before the round starts. my timezone is gmt -5
    Lux Aurumque

The rounds have been posted on the main thread. Please remember two things.

Week One: Round 1 & 2 get both of those battles done.
    The next 4 weeks you'll battle 3 times. Understand that these 4 weeks are not BO3. So if you don't get all your battles done you won't get the points you would've had if done 3 battles.
    The Round ends on May, 3rd.
    If something comes up like you're unable to get your battle done please contact me.

-00swms
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…