• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Marion Ette
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, welcome to SPPF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever need a referee here or on UPN, you can ask me. :)
    Posted! Might be a lot rougher than I'd hoped cause it's 4AM here, but I needed to get it done so I could start on my own updates.
    Hi Marrion. Just seen your post about Phantom Isle and I'm about to get to works revising my intro post. I'm debating whether to take 6 Eevee with me on a cart each on the Big Wheel or whether to take my Elgyem on the Rollerquaza cause so he can get as close to outer space as possible :p If you have any preference, let me know. and if you've already started updating my adventure, that's cool too I guess.
    MEEEEEE!!!

Sorry to bother you, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the last fruit/vegetable of the picture is. ._.; All I can think of is sweet potato. (I have terrible visual/imagination skills ._.;) Could I get a small hint pweeze? If possible of course. ^^;
    Sorry about the delay in replying to your last update. I've got it typed, but can only post on Monday when Elekid comes out of the Training Centre. Sorry if I kept you waiting...
    :D This is just awesome. Should we carry on where I left off because I wouldn’t mind starting fresh. If so is there any area you’re keen to update?
    Only see one message, guess they were deleted.

Just needed a small change which I just did. Thank you!
    Hey ME,

Was just wondering if I could change something in my reply. If you've already written something with my reply, it's alright. Thanks either way.
    Just in case you haven't already seen on UPN, CyberBlastoise is looking to get rid of his Litwick. Didn't think you'd want to miss that opportunity.
    Umm, how about Broly burning the bushes? The only Pokemon I have who knows Cut is Diglett, who is currently with you, and no one knows Dig or Rock Climb. Marcelo could try climbing instead, but I guess I'd keep that as the last option.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…