• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Quilavaflare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Character limit.)

Yeah it's annoying. I've only attempted it thrice (that was the third time). Haha, sounds good ^^ No, Dialga is first in Darkness. I'm actually not sure how to start the storyline involving Palkia. I guess I should Google that at some point.

You're welcome. Yeah it seems like quite a number of people have C+s. And I finally submitted my ref test on Monday! (I got it in September lol)

You name should be in the upper left-hand corner of the Skype screen. Click on your name and your profile page should come up. On the page that comes up, you should be able to click your name, and it will allow you to edit. I might be able to help you better through Skype because I can IM you. I already know your name anyway because of the Rainbow Version email, so it wouldn't be a big deal. You just have to accept my contact request.

Why wouldn't you want a match to go fast? As for me, my match against Red has started moving and I finished another battle today hopefully the next one will be faster.

Me too; I actually made a character and signed up and got a pokémon but I haven't done anything yet because homework and life. I'm planning to start over April vacation, which is in two weeks!
    Speaking of which, I find it rather funny that when you view the PASBL page of UPN the current TO shows up (for my screen sizing at least) as "Super High". The implications...

I'm not sure what you're referring to there. What entire class? I thought we were talking about PSAT?

Oh really? I didn't have a problem with Homestuck loading slowly. Keep at it, if you want! Yeah it's like, really long, so if you like it and decide to read it it will take a while to read it. I also found an official explanation of it, if you're interested.

Um, I've played a variety of DS games: Pokémon Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness, Sims2 Pets (horrible game), Guitar Hero Decades, Mario Kart, Nintendogs, Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island (got this somewhat recently; haven't had time to play much of it), Spore, Namco Museum, Yu-Gi-Oh World Tournament 2007 (I think that's the year), maybe a couple of others I can't remember and I don't feel like going to look right now. For the GB Advance I've played Frogger's Adventures, a Spongebob game (forget the name) and Yoshi's Island. Oh and I've played multiple Sonic games as well as Mario Kart Double Dash on Gamecube. I've also played Metroid for the original Gameboy. Also also I've played almost all the levels of New Super Mario Bros. for the Wii. So yeah I think those are all the games I've played through entirely; there are others that I haven't played all the way through or I've played at friend's houses, but yeah. I'm not much of a gamer really. I'm just really into pokémon xD
    @Plasma- Yeah that's true. "Nonexistent digital beings" Hey speak for yourself, my Pokémon are most definitely real ;-)
    I just bumped it in the ref queue, I guess all we can do is wait :/ I really don't want to cancel it, we've invested far too much into it to just call it quits.
    Oh yikes.

I bet you were still pretty high though!
    Oh, yeah. Through college at least.

Yep! Lit, Kat, and Apollo are sophomore; I'm the odd one out ^^ That changing testing thing sounds especially annoying :p

"really weird" Yeah that's definitely it xD I love Homestuck. (I double-checked the link; you're looking at the right thing.)

Hm, I guess I can't really reserve judgement on that, seeing as I really haven't played a huge amount of different video games. I'm glad it was good though! I actually thought the story for Black and White wasn't so bad. Team Plasma had an interesting philosophy too.

That sounds like it would have been really helpful that one time I fainted in Zero Isle East after playing that one dungeon for over four hours. I was *so* frustrated. But anyway yes that sounds fun! Like I said before I haven't had time to play my DS recently but again Explorers of Darkness is probably my favorite DS game. I'd be happy to try and rescue you whenever you need help :)

Oh nice, congratulations! Yeah I asked Lit to clarify about Toxic for me. I feel like first time refs can score higher than a B-, though I don't actually know for sure. I still haven't submitted my ref test actually. Hopefully I'll be able to do it this weekend.

Cool! I read your VM and sent you a contact request last week, so if you log on and accept my request I'll be able to instant message you! :-D I can also add you to a group chat that has the PTCGO crew in it. As for your Skype name, if you don't want people to see your real name you should change it to something else, hence why mine is just Luka. It's also really easy to change, you can do it from your profile page on Skype - just click your name and change it to whatever you want people to see it as.

He's really nice, but yeah that makes sense.
    My matches have been moving very slowly lately, but I guess it's just as well because I've been really busy.
    I used Grassy Terrain in my first orders.
    According to the move, it lasts for 5 rounds boosting grass moves by 1.5x and heals everyone that is touching the ground.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…