• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey just wanna say, chin up! My Chimchar is on 19,250 SR's atm! best of luck with school too, I know all too well how much of a dick anxiety can be
    Sorry about your third shiny Starly. ):
    Giving you all of my luck for your Chimchar to shine!
    Even so, that is still pretty funny. I like that word: transfixed. I think I would be, too!

Yeah, the Chasm is beginning to turn me insane. I saw the Piloswine appear and I think I might have looked like the Joker. I had this funny little laugh, like, "Okay, seriously? Are you for real?" I kept on thinking, "I bet another Piloswine will appear, I just have this feeling. It's the thing I don't want to happen, so I bet it will happen ..." And what do you know? The game knows, I tell ya!

Not really. I'm not really that insane. ;) Just shaking my head a little though. I can see how lucky I have been, but the luck is a little misdirected at this point, if you know what I mean? I just don't want to sound ungrateful, but the more Piloswine that spring up, the more I will be ticked off, especially considering I don't even have a shiny Lunatone, Solrock, Clefairy or Ditto. So, I wouldn't mind so much if one of those decided to sparkle instead of a Metang or a pig.

Thanks for the message and good luck with your hunts!
    Hey there!

Thanks a lot for that. I'm happy that people read my blogs. lol

Wow, so you essentially got into a battle with two shiny Pokémon on two consoles at the same time almost and you didn't know until later? I've wondered if that ever happened to anyone before. Nice one. And yeah, you really don't expect a shiny to be waiting for you once you open the DS lid, so I really was prepared to just open it up, save and turn it off. But when I opened it and saw that bright yellow straight away I was transfixed!
    Congrats on the Articuno and finishing your BQ (or nearly finishing it,depending on your decision)! It's filled with some really nice shinies :) If you do decide to do one more hunt on it, good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…