• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I noticed a lot of the images of your winning entries from the GWS aren't showing anymore in the Hall of Fame.
    Could you reupload them and give them to me so I could recomplete the hall of fame?
    Since you took some time, we decided to ask Cloneydew instead. I hope you don't mind. It's just that we really needed it, quick '^^
    Err... King, do you think you can create a pokémon, for a hack that I'm participating? Not necessarily new, some sort of a really unique fusion with different colour pallete. Think you can? We'd give you credits '^^
    Do you really think that? When I look at it, I don't really see a shape. And it looks way too messy.
    Do you really think that? When I look at it, I don't really see a shape. And it looks way too messy.
    Your clefa is incredible!
    Anyway, here is a cloud, since I want to make a flying badge, I took a cloud.
    Your clefa is incredible!
    Anyway, here is a cloud, since I want to make a flying badge, I took a cloud.
    Hey, I've just seen that you make badges, and I need to make some, but I just can't, would you mind helping me with a tip or anything? Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…