• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Holidays to (Insert your name here) hope that you have a fantastic one and great luck though out the New Year.

Know that I’m always here for you all when and need be.

PS: In the movie Hook Tinkerbell took Peter to Neverland when he was just a baby. So how did he age to be a boy if you are not supposed to age there?

L.F.D.
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Long time no see! Guess what, I was a closet bisexual. Surprise surprise. Ah well, at least there I a guy I know of who has a crush on me who doesn't know that I know he does and he works at Subway. I plan on talking to him soon. Wish me luck.
    That’s great to hear. Do you have any ideas what you’d like to do with music yet? I’ve been good thanks :) Just waiting for summer to start.

Happy Birthday.

L.F.D.
    Happy Holidays Ethan

Sorry if I sent a message to you or anything last night. I had a few too many and was planning on sending messages to all the people on here that I love. I don’t know if I ended up doing it in the end.

L.F.D.
    That’s good to hear man that you’re going to get a good degree. What to plan to do with music? What’s your new part time job? I remember you worked at the diner for a while but the manger was raciest.

I’m finishing up my last year of high school (started a year later) from there I’m going to go to an applied technology center and get a basic degree in film for a year, while getting a medical degree to sterilize the tools doctors use. It pays $15 an hour here full benefits along with I make my own hours. So when I got to California in a year or two to get my masters in film. I’ll make good money because down there you get paid a lot more.

I’ve also been working on the Obama campaign for Utah. We have a chance at being a blue state this year.

L.F.D.
    you know what, charizard isn't overrated. Well, it kinda is. Pikachu kinda is too. But you can't say anything about rukario/lucario.
    Hey I was just listening to some Gwen Stefani and vaguely remembered some SPPf liking her in the past. If I recall correctly, it was you! Right?
    Today makes three years I‘ve been here. I’ve been through a lot of changes since then. I turned from one of the top five n00bs to someone that is remotely decent.

I never thought I’d meet people on here I care about is much as you guys.

I love you all.

L.F.D.
    I'm not saying where I'm going for security reasons. :/ Nothing against you, Ethan. It's just that I'm paranoid like that.

But anyways, I'm sure things will pick up for you, and if they don't, that's not necessarily a bad thing. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…