• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: Yeah... *Telepathy* She still can't know about you know what...

Amy: I meant it in the way that it was unlikely he would find someone that was like him and understood him...

Zephraxe: I know, Amy. It's all right. *Smiles*
    Zephraxe: Amy... we are in a relationship...

Amy: *Smiles, gets up, and hugs both of them* Aw, that makes me so happy! I never thought Zeph would actually find a gir-

Zephraxe: Hey! That's not very nice...
    Amy: Hehe... Are you sure the two of you aren't in a relationship? You just look so cute next to each other...

Zephraxe: Uh, um...
    Amy: *Sits and and begins to eat, but looks at Zeph and Mikasa, smiling*

Zephraxe: Is something the matter, Amy?
    Amy: Here's your breakfast! *Gives a plate to Mikasa and Zeph. Each plate has eggs, bacon, and waffles on them*

Zephraxe: Thanks, Amy! You didn't have to make us breakfast...

Amy: I heard you get up, so I thought it would be nice surprise. *Smiles*
    OOC: Oh god... That would be terrifying.

Zephraxe: Mikasa, I'll be downstairs. *Smiles and goes downstairs with Zak*
    Zakariov: *Jealous of the attention Mikasa is giving Summer, he jumps into Zeph's arms* Zor, Zorua! (Hug me, slave!)

Zephraxe: *Smiles* Hey there, Zak! *Hugs Zak*
    Zephraxe: Good morning, Mikasa!

Zakariov: *Runs into Mikasa's room and jumps on her bed, standing next to Summer*
    Zakariov: Zoru, Zorua Zor. (Mark and Hanabi. They were created in a lab like Zeph and Mikasa... They are like family to Zeph. Like his brother and sister.)
    Zakariov: Zor Zorua. (Zeph has been happier than he used to be... Happier than when he met Mark and Hanabi.)

Zephraxe: Let's go see if Mikasa is awake! *Walks out of his room*
    Zephraxe: Hehe... I hate to make you two move, but... *Picks each of them up and set them down next to him. He gets up and gets ready for the day*

Zakariov: Zorua, Zor! (Glad you took a shower, Zeph. You smelled.)

Zephraxe: *Looks at Zak and smiles, not having a clue what he is saying*
    Should be with Keiji, if that is possible. Or even in Ignis with Hideyoshi, because he served under him.
    Sakon should be.... I dunno. He was another Mitsunari retainer. Maybe also a drifter or working with the evil organization?

Toshiie. Like him much better than Keiji, but that is just me X3
    Hitmonchan, Ursaring, Absol, Krookodile, or Gourgiest

I g2g after we settle Toshiie
    *The following morning*

Zephraxe: *Yawns and wakes up to Zak and Summer still asleep on his chest* Aw... so cute...

Zak: *Wakes up* Zor...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…