• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
STICKTOPIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think the closest we've ever had to something like that is the rivalry with Meowth and Pikachu/Persian..and it's not as awesome. None of them stabbed eachother in the stomach and sent themselves flying to the ground. xD
    The plot, Pokemon, and character development. I've loved watching Ash interact with Paul and how heated the rivalry has gotten. I love hoe almost each Pokemon is getting equal screentime and development. I love how much more of a realistic Coordinator Dawn is, with losing so much and all that. I love how BROCK is actually doing stuff, with TG and all that. I love how we have real villians, such as J and TG. Basically...minus the Ambipom incident, I've loved all of it. =)
    Yeah, that's everything my friend told me. And my friends uncle really works for Pokemon USA, Inc.
    ah, well in that case ask someone on the tradesection for a good catcher, i heard parasect is a good one to catch legendaries with.
    as far as i know you must catch all legendaries in platinum to get the levels higher, i think it was that.
    ----------
    why do i get the feeling that it's your account too?
    ----------
    umm you know i have been getting that a lot.
    people think that account is my alt.
    but no i dont have an alt. and that sure isnt me either
    for that reason that people are thinking that is my other account, i have requested a username change and hopefully they will change it so people dont think that is me.

But just to clarify things, that isnt my account
    COTD in the Animé section means Character Of The Day for short. Mainly just the character outside of the main ones, like Ash/Paul/Dawn/Brock that plays a major role in an episode.
    I mean, please don't reply to threads that are old, like people haven't posted in them in a while, and this forum's case, a month. Does that make more sense?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…