• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: I'm sure... Let's go. If I see any of those scum who did this to Prism Tower... *Looks angry and full of hate*
    Hmm, that's a good combo, I wanted to become my Teams Psycho, so when I can access Bl2 I want to seriously grind levels for my Psycho who's only at level 30 something. So you can be our team's Assassin, we just need a Siren in our group and we can kill a lot of ****.
    Zephraxe: No... They just tasted really good, hehe... *Takes a deep breath and composes himself* Okay... We should go back to the tower, so I can speak to Clemont. I'll be fine. *Smiles weakly*
    1. That's good. I don't think every type has a Spinner/Defogger. Hazards are a possible checkmate for those teams. (now the parts you didn't answer) And I did see a thing about exceptions with legendaries, but just for minor non-event ones, right?. Also, I saw that it was OU banlist. Could a member set there challenges to VGC/Battle Facility/GBU banlist?
    4. How about just "Breeder"?
    [5. WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT???? jk. It's a tool. I'll leave it at that.]
    Hey, my Favorite 3 charecters were the best Titan killers (Mikasa, Levi, and Zacharius)

My Assassin is mainly Cunning with half and Half in the other two trains
    You mean Potato Girl, cause who the hell is Sasha XD

Yeah, I need to buy the digistruct Peak challenge so I can get my Psycho and Assassin to level 72 so I can attempt the OP levels. Acctually I may remake a Borderlands 2 Team and stuff, I used to have 1 but one of the members, our Siren, got pissy for not letting one of his friends in when his friend sucks, swo he left and we were without a healer so we had troubles against Teramorphus, Pyro Pte, ect. Now cause our Commandos gold ran out its just me the Psycho/Assassin and the Gunzerker is still in, killing the Dragons o' Distruction, Pyro Pete, and Terramorphus, I need to get my Psycho to 72 when I buy the challenge.
    1: But could members be allowed to make restrictions in the future? And I did see a thing about exceptions with legendaries, but just for minor non-event ones, right?. Also, I saw that it was OU banlist. Could a member set there challenges to VGC/Battle Facility banlist?
    2: Part of the question was what if said member was unable to inform you. OH WAIT! Oh I see what you mean.
    3: *snicker snicker*
    4: But it's an incorrect generalization. It should be "IV/Nature/Egg Move/Ability Breeder" and "Service Trainer", with Service Trainer covering tutor moves, leveling up and level up moves, and maybe EVs, tho Super Training makes EVs a snap.
    [5: What is your stance on Pokegen?]
    Zephraxe: *Calms down * It is their fault... but... I still feel responsible for the death and destruction. I'm the one who released the Luster Purge... I should have been able to control myself, but I couldn't. That's why I've devoted my life to learning how to control and understand my powers to help those around me.
    Zephraxe: I know it's not my fault, but... I... *Becoming angry* You just wouldn't understand! Whether it was my fault or not, I killed innocent people and Pokemon!
    I have a few quick questions about your league.
    1: I think I have seen leagues where members with monotype teams (gym leaders and E4s) get to place there own restrictions on what's legal in battle. ie, a monotype flying member can say no Stealth Rock use and no Thunderbolt use. Anything like that in this league?
    2: Say someone with a busy schedule wants to join, but the schedule is so busy and unpredictable that they often can't inform you of future absence. Can they have some sort of exception from the week of absence rule?
    3: lol Swampurtz called you coc(k)
    4: I noticed you have a rank/job of "IV/EV Trainer". One problem. IVs can't be trained. They are bred. Why is IV in IV/EV Training when it's actually part of breeding? Also, Move Tutor seems kinda broad. What is that?
    OOC: I'm starting to challenge the gyms in the league. I'm trying to build a good team that's not my gym team, though.
    Zephraxe: It's just... seeing the destruction reminds me of... where I was created. It was when I was five... the other "weapons" managed to escape. I didn't. I become lonely and sad... I was at my breaking point and... I... I destroyed the entire facility, with everyone in it. Including Pokemon... No one survived... *Tears begin to roll down his face*
    Zephraxe: *The sight of the destruction makes him feel sick* Ugh... *Grips his stomach* W-why does this remind me of the..... facility? *Shakes and breathes unsteadily*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…