• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha....So, my timezone is different from your time. Here's Pacific Zone. ^^

Probably get on SSBB by 4 hours since I have to watch movie.
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni This is rate 14-17 ages old.

----------
    They're not epic, they're legendary, specially L
    ----------
    I know lol.

I will brawl with you tonight.
    That I'm a deeply troubled person? Lol. Not much to know, I'm sure there's a lot of people going through the same thing. :p
    To be honest, I pull ideas out of my ***. D:
    I don't have a tutorial, I spend hours trying to figure out what to do. What do you need to know?
    ----------
    it's honestly up there with Death Note, which was also dead sexy. Ah that Light, and L wasn't too far behind either ;D
    ----------
    o_O.................. Say what??? I don't really know why they are sexy. -.- But they are kinda murders >=D EPIC!!

----------
    But I don't see what the deal is with Bleach, it's boring as hell for me =/ too much blah blah blah, without saying anything, same goes for Naruto, I'm more of a deep story, complex plot, dramatization is great, but not the center point, kind of guy. you get me???
    ----------
    True.....Because they are popular in Japan as well.

Do you heard about Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? I'm not pretty sure if Japan like crime scene ,so it's like more it such as Detective Conan(this is very old anime)
    I just grew up listening to funny stories about him. :>

Oh well, time to move on.
    I'm not really sad per se, but it is a shock that he died. It was just unexpected.
    Oh, wow! That has to be something close to every little kid's dream, huh? And all free? That's something close to my dream. XD

Oh, jeez... mentioning croissant-like pastries filled with fudge gets me hungry. @_@ I guess it's no wonder you've suffered from sweets, having such grossly easy access to them in your youth. =/

Heh, you and I are in the same boat, then. I've only heard of tea-related things from other people, including those tea enthusiasts who posted in the short-lived tea lover's thread in Misc Polls. To answer your question, I don't think I've ever even seen cinnamon tea. =P
    yeah its been like 2 years. I didnt remember you until in your thread someone said Ernesto. Yeah I vaguely remember anyone else, though. Besides Myuu, Brett, Zac?,

I kind of remember the first thread you made at Bluemyuu... lol

I didnt usually go onto Bluemyuu, because I frankly forgot to visit it.

Me too I'm ALOT more different, too. Change is a good thing, although it's mainly IRL where the changes have happened. ^^;
    I knew it, it is you, no wonder the photo looked familiar + plus the name ernesto.
    Yeah your name was Ho-oh and pokefan90 at one point no? I remeber! Too bad the forum died or something, I don't know, I wasn't really active in its last days of life. But I had the same username.
    Hm, you do hear of a lot of desserts that consist of cheesecake and coffee, so perhaps that'd be a nice fit, sure. Of course, there are teas to match just about everything, so it too would make a palatable treat. ^_^
    I'll be off brawling for a bit... PK... THUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Lol XD Oh gosh, embarassingly unusual conversations on my profile these days, no?

Oh, and what a morbid way to discuss your love of chocolate, Ernesto. Bittersweet, isn't it? (Badum-tch) We must meet for a slice of cheesecake sometime, anyway. A nonlethal slice, of course. ^_^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…