• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah.

that's my point. It makes them go quicker than Eggs, so you can make a lot in a very short amount of time, and they're a good way to pass time.
    They're basically the same thing as Eggs, only with a Pokeball Base. Take a Pokemon and a Sprite of a regular Pokeball, choose one or two parts on the Pokemon, and Splice them onto a Pokeball. Then recolor the Pokeball the two main colors of the Pokemon you're using.
    'Egging' does not really have a name that is widely recognized, but it is basically still Splicing, just with a different kind of Base Sprite than normal. If you want something along those lines to pass time, Pokemon-Balls go even quicker.
    I kind of assumed you were new at it; I am too, more or less, but I learned how to pick problems with a sprite apart with my eyes fairly quickly.

Patience is something every Spriter needs, unfortunately.
    Er... An hour isn't a lot at Spriting. A lot of people take literally days to perfect a Sprite perfectly.

Also, just so you know, the Sprite isn't in the Color Limitations of D/P/Pt. I don't quite remember the amount of colors permitted to use on a Standard Pokemon Sprite, but I think it's somewhere around 16-20.
    Trust me, when it comes to Spriting, you can't be lazy :/

How long do you consider 'A long time'?
    No, I mean resize it by redrawing it larger by hand.

I use paint too. It's actually the best program for spriting. Trust me though, you can't be lazy when making a sprite, especially with the coloring.

I know, I looked in your album. So, why did you choose a really bad one as your mascot?
    I'm rude with critiscism, just how I am. Look at someone named Yami Ryu and you'll see what 'rude' is. Anyway, I wasn't saying it looked stupid, it probably wouldn't look that bad if you had resized the limbs to match its body and not use inverted colors. It just looked sloppily put together.

Whoever suggested JPEG to you obviously was either being sarcastic or didn't know what they were talking about.

I apologize if I come off rude, that's just the way I am, and I can't help it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…