• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! Just pointing out that the gif limit is 500 KB. Mega Blaziken's gif is 350+ KBs, and Grumpig's and Flygon's gifs are 130+ KBs. Using the non-animated gifs are just as effective to express your team and prevent us from being infracted by mods.
    Just looking out for people :)
    ----------
    By the way, can someone tell me where I need to go after I beat the Flare members in the Power Plant? I went back to Lumiose, but the power is still out! What step am I missing? I guess I didn't read the dialogue close enough when I beat them, but I was pretty tired last night...
    ----------
    You have to enter Lumiose from the other side in order to clear the blackout; just head south through the Badlands until you find an exit terminal.
    It is 100 percent legit I can guarantee you. Sorry, I haven't pmed someone in ages so I forgot to clear it! I can trade tomorrow at 9pm gmt+1. What nature is the dialga?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…