• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyCharyZard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, just wondering here. The two pics in your thread from the animé, how did you get them in? It's baffling me and I can't seem to get some in. Can you possibly help me?
    Eh, it would be something new for Ash and it would be his first official ghost Pokemon. I could've easily chose a different type for the Marowak evolution than ghost or I could've left it as a ground type but considering all the Pokedex entries dealing with death, and since Marowak was a ghost in the old Pokemon games, I think the Cubone line begged for a ghost type evolution.

Aside from possibly the ghost typing is there any other reason why Ash wouldn't get it? Is it too strong, or something?
    ----------
    Think about it...Evolution involves a lot of energy, but Bide releases a build up of energy as an attack.

Converting an evolution into Bide sounds pretty cool actually.
    ----------
    Hm, you know, I think whole "refusing to evolove" thing isn't cool:(
    Hi, Purple Mew has kindly added the monthly update onto the Pokemon UK group, please comment and discuss!
    ----------
    I doubt Croagunk will stay after the BF. It will most likely go to the gym, just like all his other pokemon. Then they will bring someone/something else in to drag him away from the ladies.
    ----------
    Like whom?
    ----------
    Honestly, just when did Pokémon battles stop being fun and start being all about strategies? and predicting what will happen next?
    ----------
    Your quote from "What battle style do people use? " in the Ru/Sa/E forum
    You sir inspire me. May I add you as a friend?
    Hi, sorry for barging onto your profile. But you said something about Jetix UK predicting Mamoswine and Magmortar! Where on Earth did you get this info! I want to know more!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…