• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not totally. I think some family members will be home for the weekend as well, but that's okay. I haven't seen them in a while, so it'll be nice to catch up.
    Sleep! Lol. And just all the assignments and the exam I had to do on Monday and Tuesday, but now things have leveled off a bit.
    Yeah, Easter is this weekend for us as well. I'm going home for the weekend this afternoon! I'm ready for some relaxation. The first couple of days this week weren't very kind to me.
    My day is just getting started! It's only 9 in the morning where I am. I have classes at 11 until 3:15. Blah.
    I actually have a lot of X's tracks on my iTunes! It's a good one as well. And no, I haven't heard the Dissidia OST. Do they remix songs from the series or have original tracks?
    I looked it up on YouTube, and it's apparently Fragments of Sorrow, but close enough. :p Lol, I really like some of the songs from the Final Fantasy OSTs. One of my favorite string songs from the series is called "Eruyt Village". It's a beautiful, calming track. :)
    Yeah, I would totally agree. I love classical music, especially classical pieces from some video game OSTs. :p
    Fur Elise is a classic, definitely. Haha! And yes, string instruments = violin, viola, cello, bass, and there are others as well, but those are the main four string instruments. :)
    I love writing fantasy/adventure stories. :) So, I'd like to write a novel in that genre. I play piano and am going to get back into string bass this summer!
    I love writing, but I also love performing music. I play piano and played the string bass from when I was 11 til I was 18. I'm planning on getting back into it pretty soon, actually. I want to try out for the symphony orchestra at my school. Hopefully, I get in!
    Lol, don't sell yourself so short. :p But yeah, the struggle is real! We just have to hope for the best, I guess. Haha
    I really will just take what I can get because finding a job is difficult right now. Like no places are hiring. :/ Kind of sucks!
    I'll gravitate some good luck and positive energy towards you. *closes eyes and waves hands vigorously* Lmao. I'm looking for a job for the summer as well, actually. No luck so far. :p
    No, it's fine, haha. And nope, this was just for a regular assignment. My exam was yesterday! Final exams coming up in like two weeks, though. Not happy about that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…