• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm time for a big trade here is what I have
    NZone jirachi(getting),Wishmaker jirachi,Palcity lucario,Shiny spearow,Shiny nidorino,Shiny vulpix,Shiny zubat,Shiny meowth,Shiny golduck,Shiny primeape,Shiny machoke*can hold everstone to stay machoke or not to be machamp*,Shiny geodude,Shiny krabby
    And that let's me pick 21 pokemon(as NZone jirachi said 10)
    I want
    World 08 lucario,Concert chatot,TCGWC pikachu,10th anniv tyranitar,eigakan darkrai,alamos darkrai,pokemon ranger darkrai,nws manaphy,Tru manaphy,10th anniv celebi,pc charmander,mystery mew,aura mew,saphire zigzagoon,10th anniv charizard,10th anniv blaziken,E4all manaphy,Gamestop deoxys,shiny dialga,shiny piplup,shiny drifloon,shiny scyther,shiny togepi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…