• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tend to have that effect on people. Saw your convo in the chat thread about me as well.

Hopefully soon. If anything can always open an amazon scalers account and try your luck with that.

Pretty good thanks. Took an acting class for fun and more or less have made friends with everyone.

Anything else going on in your life?

L.F.D.
    Lol @ that huge thing slipping over a banana. This video has a lot of views! I'm surprised I've never seen it before.
    That does sound like a good idea. I might do that!

I love the Mario Kart games. Mario Kart 8 does look pretty fun. :) I have Mario Kart Wii, and I play it sometimes when family comes over.
    Yeah, I agree. I'm still not certain if I'll get a PS4, but if the games really look awesome, then I know I won't be able to resist. What games do you have for your Wii U?
    That's what the word on the street is, but there's no release date or anything. They're most likely still working on it.
    Lol, I don't have a Wii U. I don't have any of the new game systems, but I'm thinking about getting a PS4 if I can get enough money. I'm waiting for KHIII and FFXV. :p
    I've never played Majora's Mask. I was never a huge Zelda enthusiast, to be honest, but I have played Windwaker for GC. :p
    I have Soul Calibur IV and V! I love those games. I'm really into electronic music. Two of my favorite artists are Machinedrum and XXYYXX.
    I like it! It reminds me of a song I heard from some fighting game, but I can't remember for sure which one. What kind of music do you like other than video game tracks?
    I don't think OST really changed that much. It sounds largely the same to me, but the differences are noticeable. :p So, what are you up to now?
    Haha, alrighty! I'll look forward to it. :p And I like it a lot; the music sounds fine to me. Some people were complaining about the changes, but I think they did a fine job with it.
    Okay, I'll check it out! I need new games to play anyway. Lol. I've been playing the HD Remake of FFX that came out last month. Nearly done with the game! And I play Y sometimes, too.
    Ah, I gotcha. And it's more like they're just really funny and entertaining to be around. I'm more of a laid-back person, so it's always fun to be around people who are upbeat. And that's okay, I've had class and stuff, so I've been preoccupied as well. Haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…