• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha of course I have! They're 13 now and already know far too much about it for my liking! They both have "girlfriends" though which makes things really fun...sense the sarcasm. But not a lot I can do about that, if I tell them they can't have girlfriends they're just going to turn around and have them anyway out of rebellion so I might as well be on board with it. I can also sneakily keep an eye on them too to make sure they're not up to anything they shouldn't be! But yes everyone is growing up very fast! The girls are almost 17 and are at Uni and the triplets are coming up 9! Time sure flies.

-------

Haha what, give modesty a go? Not sure how well that would work out...:p
    Hahaha yay! I've been waiting for the day when I can talk to my brothers about this haha - a few years to go now!

-----

Modesty being a key trait. :p
    Well you asked for it! Haha and that's what I'm here for - to teach you all the secret tricks about women that you otherwise wouldn't know!

-----

Cuuute. Looking like all 11 year old...that'll get you laid for sure :p
    Oh sweetie believe me, women want sex. They just don't want you to think that they want it, because that makes them easier to get. Also withholding sex is one of the best ways to get something out of a guy. If they knew how much you want it too it would just completely ruin that! Just a little secret for you haha. Well sh!t son don't ignore the advances! Unfortunately in most cases you're not going to get a woman who comes up to you and says "lets bang", a. because it's sort of ****ty and b. we want you to earn it! You have to earn our respect before we let you access the crown jewels - but it doesn't mean that we're not interested! 90% of the time we are, but most guys either assume you're going to **** them the second you meet them, or they think that because we don't do that, that we're not interested so then you give up. Take your time and see it out - I guarantee you you'll get more sex out of it if you don't give up.
    Haha true, this weekend was the first time I got any for about a month though! Hahahaha I know the feeling, we call it re-virginising. How long has it been?
    Haha yea you can always hope on that one though! Believe me, even being in a relationship doesn't make it anymore frequent!
    Haha a lot of coffee! And power naps in any free studios haha. Sounds nice, maybe a bit of booze, bit of sex - sounds like a perfect holiday to me!
    Haha rough night? I'm pretty much running on empty at the moment - I've had 9 14 hour Uni days in a row, about 10 of them being dancing hours, and I've still got 3 more to go until we go on mid-semester break! Can't wait for a holiday! Are you guys on break yet?
    Bahahaha good one. Please do not buy the lensless glasses, I may never talk to you again if you do haha
    Haha lucky for you. I had my ballet exam today and then contemporary tomorrow so looking forward to those being over!
    Dear lord I don't even remember writing that. Yep one of those nights haha. Enjoy that while it lasts, occasions like that don't happen too often!

------

What's acting?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…