• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yh although it has a higher special attack it seems to work best as a mixed attacker. Steam eruption is so good! It's also a good switch in on Kyogre. Has to make sure it's not locked into thunder though. It will certainly stir up the ubers environment.
    I want that HA Tyrunt :( Stupid GF.

You could definitely use that snivy to sweep the battle maison with :p I usually forfeit when I see people with contrary serperior but I knew I could kill it anyway.

Did he give you the event legends as well?
    Yh but offensive greninja works so well it's hard to see why it wouldn't be a attacking set.
    Can't believe you went substitute at the end! I was so sure you would go protect to activate your orb and get some health back whilst also letting toxic dig into talonflame especially since I never revealed I had swords dance. I would have won for sure if you went protect (well it would have been a draw I think) and if I had gone brave bird straight away I might have won if I had got your health low enough so u couldn't use substitute. But then you would have gone protect and stalled me out I suppose XD. Almost had you, almost. Gg.
    I'm not in a hurry :)

In XY, you can use Skaloth or Chimchar line for Slack Off and Numel, Torkoal and Bidoof line for Curse. Might take a while, but since you have a 6 IV Impish Hippo, getting the right parents shouldnt be an issue with right order of breeding ^^; I do prefer a Kalos Born Hippo so I can use it in VGC. I'm okay if you RNG/hack the parents as long as the offspring is Kalos Born.

And yeah, stupid inbox has room for only so little messages -.-;;
    Btw good battle man the best opponent I've had and I've battled a lot of people here on the forms and a few randoms from passerby so good hustle if you wanna battle hit me up
    Hi pls add me.
    Saw your post. Noticed that you have 2 pokemon i really need, eevee and aipom.
    Info:
    Friend Code: 3823-8574-4857
    IGN: Lorraine
    My Friend Safari Type: Poison
    Pokemon in My Safari: Muk Gloom Ariados
    Pls PM after you add me!
    Sorry that don't have the safari you want!
    Thx ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…