• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Aq. Sorry it took a while to respond ... but you should know that about me by now ... and how much like a broken record I can sound sometimes, too!

What is study leave, exactly? I've never heard of that!

Well, I wish you luck with your hunts ... I hope you're going okay!
    So after going through 2 boxes worth of IVs for my gible (jolly; no egg moves), I have 7 of them that are decent (6 31/31/31/x/31/31 and one flawless) that you can add to your list.
    Hey there, Aqua! I think that was it ... a whole pile of Piloswine and some fossils. Oh, and yes, the two ghosts! What is happening?! I have this feeling that the shiny Metang will be very elusive and will take a long time to appear now. I can't possibly get another Chasm shiny this quickly, can I? It has really surprised me how quickly they've appeared. I mean, I know I am hunting very intensely, but the game's don't have to be so generous.

And thank you ... Yeah, I get what you mean. I don't mean any disrespect to people but when people just say, "I got a shiny blah blah today." ... well, it is nice, but it doesn't really make for an interesting post. I just worry that I might ramble too much sometimes, but the feedback seems to suggest I don't!

That Gulpin made me laugh. Hoping you wouldn't run into a shiny ... and what do you know? Congrats, by the way!

What are you up to now?
    Great to see you too! Thank you and congrats on Giratina! Good luck with Sandile; I have no doubts you'll get it before I do after all these RE haha... But you never know! I could get lucky! This BQ is taking far longer than I ever hope by this point X3
    Ahaha, as long as I don't get another 16k hunt for Rattata I should be just fine, I think. xD
    I'll catch up eventually. Maybe.

Thanks for the congrats, and good luck with your own badge quest.
    IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY ? Why am I always late to know those things! Happy birthday, Aqua! Hoping for some awesome luck in the following days! :D
    Heya, Aqua~! How have you been?

Congratulations for finding that shiny Zebra, bud! It's good to see that it wasn't too long a hunt, but hey ... it could have still shown up for its capture a little earlier, huh? Ah well, the important thing is that it appeared, of course! It looks like one of those Pokémon that are pretty different, but the pictures and sprites online don't do it much justice compared to what you find on your DS screen.

And, wow, what praise! :p Thanks for that, I try my best with my nicknaming, but sometimes I do think they're pretty corny!

Anyway, here's to many more successful ... and short ... hunts!
    Congratulations on the latest Blitzle, Aqua! It really is beautiful! :) And not a too long hunt as well! Perfect! :D
    So what's next ? Total focus on Electrode or you plan on starting a new hunt ? And how is this great ball hunt of your going ? :3
    Good luck!
    Thanks :) I really hope Shinx stays as my longest hunt >.< But I guess either way, all I can do is keep hunting for it :x Good luck with your hunts as well!
    Thank you! I think I get what I need to do.
    In Black 2 save before entering that area that has the fallen down buildings where you find Munna.
    Find Latios. If not shiny SR. Repeat.
    Correct?
    I'm going to give it a try...
    Either would work, but I think I prefer the latter idea since it involves my SS badge quest. Doubles grass would be fine, would give me incentive to hunt more to keep up. =P
    Thanks! I'm really hoping Scatterbug shines next too. I'm already over odds at 5.7k REs.. but with my luck, something else will probably pop up shiny lol. I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those monkeys...

Also, good luck on your hunts! For hunting in the Bug Catching Contest, don't you have to keep changing the date or time to continue hunting there? I kinda want to hunt there but that seems a bit annoying lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…