• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see...

Can you at least click my hatchling?
    No, but I made my dad's ear bleed once (aka the day I went so psycho it wasn't funny) and i've also attacked several people during class, kicked a few people in the nuts and got suspended last week. (don't ask why) Let's just say - me + your Chao killing cousins = R rated stuff for sure.
    At first they were small, then this year they got huge and constant, confirming I have anger issues. I have to go see a pediatrician about this in October.
    Not much - dealing with me on Youtube after some ****ing retard taped one of my spaz attacks at school and put it on Youtube, (god whoever did it needs to drop dead) attempting to beat Lucy in Emerald, (she is HARD for some reason) and trying to raise my team in Pokemon Colosseum up to around level 60.
    Think about it, WHO actually LIKES to be rickrolled?!

You are SICK, girl...

You still off the coffee?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…