• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Toyosatomimi no Miko

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All right we're off to a good start.

I'm not even sure there's anything I can do about it anymore -- the last time I went to a mod about it, it was excused as legitimate, so honestly I'm just about ready to give up on it. I got one too ("you're the mod and your only posts are on page one", oh no, how dare I), but... ugh, I don't even know anymore. I'm just not sure I want to go up and get waved off as complaining about nothing, even though I'm not the only one. :\
    I will! Didn't know there had a tut here.
    I have searched for some on interwebz, but no fun at all. There had just shitty ones and I couldn't learn much, except a few, quite obvious things. Besides, it were way too much simple and odd.
    And haha! Indeed. I have to try more new stuff with GIMP. You know, maybe start using C4D and use adjustment layers/colours.

I usually like short animes more, reason why I watch just a few... Actually, one; Evangelion. So, Angel Beats is welcome!
    And I don't really pay extreme attention if it have a plot hole and stuff. I care way too much with characters personality, thou. And I hate extreme fan service.
    I also highly doubt I'll hate Angel Beats, hehe. The OP and ED themes are amazing =)
    I also want to watch Wolf's Rain... God, so much things.
    Ah! I'll try again tonight. Is it so hard, though the effect is worth. Is it really, really cool. Most of your sigs are, tbh. I want to be great as you people (because you're not a guy xD), but I don't think I'll get much far with GIMP.
    Do you also know work with sprites?

By the way, I didn't know you've watched Angel Beats! I REALLY want to watch this one. How good is it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…