• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Theres a lot more...toe...that I thought there would be (sorry to completely lower the tone of this upper class conversation). I guess thats testament to the hard work and sweat and tears they have put...so really...in conclusion...good on them....yup :D

------

Heard it on the grapevine, which if true is terrible news. Better not have ramifications on NZ operations.
    Umm......There really aren't many tbh as I'm sure you'll get sick of me saying how I looked at females while taking a break/slightly procrastinating from doing the shoulder press (man I hate that machine)

-----------

I hear that in Australia Nandos has gone into receivership?? This was a great day. When I found the chicken roaming the Dunedin streets, and scored me some vouchers!! P.S. check out my badass *tee
    Well, do you want gym stories?? I hear that people only talk about the gym when they go to the gym

-------

I'm hungry. Shouldn't have started it. A friend posted on fb that they are at the one in Chch. Invercargill has nooooooooothing! Not even a Nandos to sink into. Fml
    Ha, its not like typos are the only interesting things going on in my life! :D

------

OMG. Sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Get your peepers on this. And this. Goddam that looks good
    Nevermind, nevermind. This conversation about hilarious typos isn't making it very far clearly ha

------

Well yea. And velvet burger! That alone is reason to move really
    But its satisfactory though!

------

Hmm. Invercargill has nothing. Obviously. Its Invercargill. Dunedin has..............um...........stuff....
    Yep I am supremely satisfied with the current jockey/ass cheek ratio going on

-----

Ha, don't blame you for that.
    Hahaha, yes wedges. I'm happy with my current wedgie situation

------

I know, by saying it was a problem! I need more NZ of Russian descent living in Australian super woman in my life.
    Well yes, I suppose thats true. I felt awful piling the food in though. I had to tell mum to put some veges in a pan, and all that. I don't want to see another wedgie for a while yet.

-------

NO. IT'S NOT LOVELY AT ALL!
    I haven't been for a week though, since I am home for mid semester break. The whole time in Dunedin I eat healthy, I go the gym...as soon as I get home, mum wants to go to McDonalds, and go to BK and....

------

Yea that sounds familiar. The problem is dearie, you are such a small part of my life nowdays sadly.
    Sounds like a health food store. I've been getting into my broccoli in a big way this year though. Have I mentioned I go to the gym three times a week now?? Its mostly cardio, but the results are starting to show!

-------

Hehe, I didn't want to go down this way but I see your stance on it now. Which, if we get back to the earlier point, is why I want to get my assignments in. In case my feelings get the better of me.
    See now I was going to ask whats in a dancers diet, but rabbit food?? o_O

------

No? You're not allowed to move on until you hand in that assignment?? Otherwise you are in limbo for the rest of eternity?? Or however an afterlife goes.
    Growing boys gotta eat definitely holds true. Wednesday night is my night to cook in the flat. Pretty much has to be steaks now. I need my red meat! Can't get enough of it.

-------

Well hopefully. I have assignments due
    Are these ones the trouble makers as well? Or are they entering rebellious years and all that. Being the youngest in a famfam, I don't know these things.

--------

ohohoho. My feelings. They hurt
    Girlfriends at 13 ae. Already more accomplished than I am. Although to be fair, what do 13 year olds do when they go on 'dates'??

-------

Yes, I agree. Its too much fun being a sarcastic, over the top, exaggerating, annoying little prick
    Haven't given them the birds and the bees then??? How old are they all again. Too many to keep track of I know that!

-----

Do you think so? Maybe I could give it a crack
    Na, it was more a general observation. But I'll definitely take heed of what was said. Consider me like your special project :p

-----

But hey, its all about personality right? Thankfully mine is spectacular
    Alright, sh!t! I didn't expect a bloody essay here! Not like I was on my knees (no pun intended hur hur hur) asking for a hand on my shoulder and a leg up (no pun intended hur hur hur). No, it is all very useful advice which I'll take with me next time I enter the break at 4 in the morning ha.

----------

Also, new haircut today. Combined with my full shave I had the other day. Now I look all of about 11 ^_^ Cuter than normal ha
    Its still kind of a weird concept to me that woman want sex. Just seems like such a masculine thing. Maybe thats why I'm shy or kind of ignore advances, like I can't really believe it is happening type thing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…