• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea no that's not exactly what I was going for haha. It's one of those ones you need to experience to understand it, but believe me, it's good.

-----

Yep still nothing.
    Ok when I say wrapped around the neck I don't literally mean that, like up behind the head. Trust me, it works haha.

-------

Not even slightly.
    I'm sure you'd get over it if there was a naked girl on top of you who could do it.

-----

Haha you don't scare me!
    Orrrr maybe they're just trying to do their workout and you happen to be in the way....just putting it out there. In saying that I love stretching at the gym because one minute you're standing there on 2 legs and the next you've got a leg wrapped around your head. You get a few funny looks haha it's great.

------

What are friends for!
    Haha I was just clarifying! Yea also I think it's easier to do it sneakily at the gym, it's a wee bit pervy if you just go look into a girls ballet class haha.

------

My heart bleeds for you.
    Hahahaha well if you're talking about the same toe I'm thinking about then you should see us in our dance classes! We're not allowed to wear anything under our leotards and tights - so no undies, no bra, not even a g-string. The toe is everywhere haha.

-------

Well I'll let you know if I hear anything else about it. Can't have that happening! How will you ever survive??
    Hahaha well you checking out chicks at the gym was a given, hell the only reason I go to the gym is to check out the guys!

------

If it has I know nothing about it, I'm not exactly a regular customer haha. Haha that's awesome!
    Ok well then what other interesting things are going on in your life dear?

-------

Damn that does look good. So typical kiwi I love it!
    But how boring would life be if you didn't make stupid typos and I didn't make fun of you for them?

------

Ok well obviously I'm going to ask what a velvet burger is.
    What is? The mental image or the fact that you don't have a wedgie. Neither of which are things I want to ever think about.

------

Dunedin has a university haha.
    Ok seriously the visual I'm getting right now is not pretty.

------

There aren't very many world class surgical programs or dance companies there haha.
    Hahaha a little too much information but glad to hear it.

-----

Haha unfortunately I have no near or distant plans to move to Dunedin/Invercargill so this'll have to do!
    Or you could've just cooked some up yourself if it bothered you that much? I hope by wedgie you mean wedges.....

------

Well you're the one who brought it up!
    Haha you're allowed to have a week off! This week that I've been on holiday I haven't eaten anywhere near as healthy as I should be! It doesn't matter though - just like one week of going to the gym doesn't make a huge difference, one week of not exercising and not eating as well isn't going to make another difference.

-------

Oh well isn't that lovely.
    Pretty much. That's good. So many uni students eat way too unhealthily and coupled with drinking just makes them pack on the weight. That's good! Cardio is very good for you, lifting bulk weights doesn't make you fit, it just makes you strong.

------

Haha I thought you already knew my stance on it? Well we don't want that to happen!
    Haha it's not literal rabbit food, we just call it that because it's pretty much the equivalent of what a rabbit eats. Breakfast is a protein shake with Banana, Spinach, Protein powder, mixed berries and water. Mid morning snack is a Banana. Lunch is an assortment of raw veges such as Celery, Cucumber, Capsicum, Broccoli, Carrots etc. Then dinner is 150g of white meat - either chicken or fish with a salad and that has to be eaten before 7pm. No food after 7. That's pretty much it!

-------

Haha no you're dead as a doornail, there is no limbo, you're either in the ground or scattered somewhere. No chance to hand it in haha
    Yum - I can't even remember the last time I had a steak! Red meat is definitely not allowed in the diet haha. I cook it for everyone else though, they all love it. I have to cook 2 different meals in our house, one for me and one for everyone else. No one wants my rabbit food diet haha, plus it's not good for growing kids.

------

Yea they're pretty strict on that eh, I don't think dying would be a good enough excuse for a late assignment.
    Oh I'm sure you had a rebellious stage at some point. Not as much as the other boys no, they're just very active - the only time I can ever keep them still is in the 5 minutes it takes them to eat their dinner, then they're outside playing soccer again. Never realised how much two people can eat until I had 2 teenage boys in the house - and they just keep growing! Both have grown 10cm this year already it's ridiculous, they completely tower over me now!

-------

I'm sure you'll live
    I really have no idea, they usually just get out of the house and go down the road by the river - as far as I'm concerned out of the house is better, they can't be getting up to anything untoward when they're outside haha.

--------

I'm glad someone gets some entertainment out of it then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…