• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He sure did!

-----

Curiosity killed the cat....sorry it was right there haha. Yea I think they're just very intuitive, have almost like a 6th sense for certain things. Like there are dogs that are trained to work with people who have epilepsy. The body gives off certain pheromones in the few minutes leading up to a person having a seizure. The dog can detect the pheromones and alert the owner so they can prepare themselves before the seizure happens. Crazy eh! Yea it's so nice just to have the companionship of a pet. Haha that's so cute!
    Oh my god. I am like a proud mamma right now!

------

Yea it's been a pretty rough few days. The house feels so empty without her there but it was time. She was starting to have trouble breathing and we we're going to wait until Sunday afternoon to do it but I called the vet on Friday night and asked if she would come round Saturday to do it, I didn't want to let her suffer any longer than she had to. It's been especially hard on the kids but we knew that the day was approaching sooner rather than later - doesn't make it any easier though. Haha that's cute, I reckon animals, especially cats and dogs just know when they're going to die. I had such a special moment with Gemma on Friday night - I decided to sleep downstairs on the couch to keep her company and she hadn't really left her bed all day until I was lying on the couch about to go to sleep and she got out of her bed and came over to sit by me and she put her nose right up against mine. They're very intuitive.
    Hahaha well congrats! Look at all of this productive stuff you're doing now! :p

------

On a sadder note we had to put our dog down today. She was diagnosed with cancer a couple of months ago and it got to the point where she was in pain and suffering so it was time. She was 12 years old though so had a great life but will be very missed by all of us.
    Ok I have no idea what you're talking about or why you're metaphorically eviscerating them haha! You'll have to give me some context!
    Haha all because you haven't been on Facebook? That's insane, I wish I had the time to even go on it!
    Hahaha well why not, if you don't like it you can always shave it off! Yea it's slow progress, I've got the 20 year blonde shadow, it's all pretty low maintenance really.
    Yes I'm going to try and make the dawn service also. Haha just a couple but it's all good! Adios amigos
    And hated by women. I hope you enjoy a bit of sausage action because that's all you'll be getting!
    Well I look forward to seeing how it all goes. And of course I get 50% of the profits since I was the one who gave you the idea to invent it ;)
    I don't doubt that. I only send photos of myself on rare occasions. Like if I'm drunk, or not having a fat day. As far as a cleavage shot goes I wouldn't hold your breath. You need a microscope to see these puppies.
    Hahaha it's gross eh! It's like a flesh eating fungus. Really common in dancers because it's spread through contact with the floor etc and it's super contagious. I know, wasn't intentional at all I swear!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…