• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JennaJayfeather

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
    So, here I am in the early morning in my corner of the world, watching this current episode, apparently titled "Seeking Shelter from the Storm"... with a certain scream from "Scare at the Litwick Mansion" in mind. For my part, I'm thoroughly enjoying Serena's imagination thus far. How about you?
    That's really cool, you're so lucky :eek:

Yeah I don't know yet haha, but if I take Bio and Chemistry now in High School it allows me to go into either of those areas. And if neither of them work, I'm also taking Economics High Level, as a back up to go to business which always works haha
    Where?

I'm thinking of taking medicine or biology in university (I'm in high school, 10th grade so I'm making my choices for the last 2 years now), though I'm not sure. It's killing me thinking about this ugh
    Well, well. What an odd situation I appear to have found myself in. Your name change caught my eye, admittedly, but at least my fellow bronies are alert regarding a certain new premiere. Have you been able to keep an eye on the anime's interpretation of Kalos and Serena, out of curiosity?
    Physics is just an applied math to the real world... I wanted to take Astronomy, but the class filled up way too quickly, in fact it got over crowded
    I sucked at Biology and Physics doesn't interest me as much as it should. I'm so awesome, I'll be diverse :D
    I'm going to try and get it back next week...but, I don't have high hopes

I'm in Intro to Chem this semester because I needed a Science elective. No tests yet for me on my end, but I'll have an Art History one coming up soon.
    I am repeating myself but there's one person who usually stops me from taking a break. :/ No control over life when it comes to them. I like talking very much. Idk since when that took over me hehe. And I don't even mean it in a romantic way....I mean pure platonic way. I just like to talk. Gosh, I am turning into Yandere Homura

Then talk with Serena. Geekchicshippinf weee

The writers are gonna forget about it and treat him the same way they treated dent. They will give him a good ending episode though??? Dent got the abomasnow one.
    You don't know... I'm actually trying to be studious this year also because my mom took my 3DS
    And him + Chespin are doing more in the Delphox episode.

Not only Chespin + Clemont but DELPHOX!!!
    I enjoy both characters too. Both actually seem like fun characters, especially with Clemont and his inventions! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…