• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since they only have one main quest (Ash's) and no main rivals (so far), I think this will be a much shorter saga than either AG or DP. The only 3 major storylines I could see the writers putting effort into are Ash's badge quest, Team Flare and Mega Evolution (which will probably somewhat tie into Team Flare's plot).

I can't see the writers doing anything huge with Serena, Team Rocket, or Bonnie at this rate.
    Yeah, I hope they give him more evolutions. It's starting to seem more and more like this will be a 3 year saga especially since Ash will likely battle Korrina around Episode 40. Around that point in DP, Ash was getting his second badge so I think XY will be way shorter than DP.
    I just hope that when/if (probably when) Ash loses the Kalos League, he loses it via a close battle like he did with Harrison and Tyson.
    I'm not defending Ash's move to only use Palpitoad, but I thought the battle itself was fine since Ash didn't need to use his whole team to beat her.

Roxie's Gym Battle on the other hand......

And let's not even get into Cameron's battle XD
    I think that had to do with the bias people had against Best Wishes. Look at the Elesa Gym Battle. Ash used 3 Pokémon against 3 for that and yet that received more complaints than the Grant battle. I mean, yes, Ash wasn't very smart during the Elesa battle but he still didn't need a numbers advantage to win.
    Yeah, it's really starting to look that Best Wishes was an actual reboot for Ash. Maybe Top 4 if he's really lucky but there's no way he's winning the League. The writers are going to continue to milk Ash, Pikachu and Team Rocket for a few more generations at this rate.

Maybe the anime is taking a page from the games and Pokémon Origins where the player is allowed to use more Pokémon than the Gym Leader, but I like it when the anime lets the trainers be on an even playing field rather than giving someone the numbers advantage.
    Really!? I don't know why the writers are deciding to make Ash look weaker. I mean, this is even worse than Roxie because this is THE SECOND GYM. Ash shouldn't have to use more Pokémon than the Gym Leader to win. I miss the AG and DP Ash who didn't need the numbers advantage in order to win battles.
    Yeah, and unlike with Mica (Roxie), Lino (Grant) didn't have him in a corner, he only suggested it. Everyone argues it was technically 2 vs 2 since Dintiri (Fletchling) didn't contribute anything, but he actually landed a hit on Tyrunt so that doesn't excuse it.
    And yeah, it's no better than Ash vs Mica (Roxie), or even Ash vs Bianka (Whitney) from Johto for that matter.
    Yes, I Like that Episode, I'm going to Exclude the HORRIBLE Acting and Script that Episode because I do Like that one Man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…