• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh good game man! It was all a matter of what you switched into after Rotom. You would've won if you had switched in Garchomp instead of Armaldo (because I dont think a BB can take max hp Armaldo out)
    oh ok :3
    (when that time comes just pm details and strategies so I'll have an idea of what to do)
    thank you so much for your help! I'm going to start breeding that shellder so that I can get J's ghastly, and pnguin will help with the skorupi ^w^ that just leaves tentacool.
    Hey, pnguin said he could get me the skorupi :3
    what nature does it need to be? also dang it, pokemonmaster applied so I'll need a challenger team ;A;
    Grats! that sounds amazing xD
    ok skorupi hunt is going bad, and there are very few tentacools. Going to try for nidoran M now.
    Idk if he's asking anything for it. Also fun fact, Blu is also named alex xD
    ok I told blu to vm me later when he could trade it. and that's what I thought too, it'd make a good reserve poke to have. :3
    Ok, and blu just offered me an untrained speed boost veniped, should I take it? :3
    Oh I'm pretty sure I can get a 5 Iv timid ghastly.
    J wants me to breed him a shellder from the cloyster you gave me and he offered that as one of the things he could give me :3
    Wouldn't help you much, I'd like to say. It used to be unexpected but nowadays is quite anticipatable. As my ace monster, I can only tell you either all the way physical or all the way special because at the end of the day it's one of the easiest Pokemon to predict for a good predicted.
    I figured, and even if you didn't it would have survived very comfortably (essentially it might as well have, since my first WoW missed).
    Don't worry, I thought it was probably just a dc due to internet speed on your end.
    Your internet didn't seem very fast, so I'm guessing it dc'ed on your end. gg so far, though I'm sorry to say it wasn't looking good for you. ;)
    I'm about to close, but can still accept you as my last challenger for today. ;)
    Let me get my team ready~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…