• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, hay fever. Terrible! But oh well. My first final exam is on Tuesday. I'm going to be studying a lot tomorrow, haha.
    Dang man what happened then, if ya don't mind me asking? Oh is it allergies. XD What kinda allergies? Hay Fever or something like that?
    Sounds good. = )

Yeah I'm doin' great man, thanks so much for askin'! I been playin' more of Dark Souls and just got my booty kicked by Sif ha, ha XD Dat wolf man, dat wolf. I at least got the Hornet Ring though, yay! I've also finished off a Doubles Team for a Tag Team I'm planning with a friend and ex-rival, gonna be so good! Just thinking up nicknames for 'em now. But right now I'm WRITING; YEAH. *Fistpump* Chrono Trigger fanfiction ha, ha XD It's my fave genre; Action and Adventure! With a bit of Horror ftw. And Romance because I'm a huge friggin' sap.

How about you; how have you been?
    No worries. = )

Ha, ha no worries. XD Hope you have fun with it! If you ever want a free Relaxed Iron Barbs Ferroseed and all just ask! I have Calm Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll too.
    Sorry about all that nuisance. XD

Hope you enjoy your new Shuppet. Also sorry I was gonna give you an Iron Fist Chimchar but I guess you're set ha, ha XD
    Aww okie dokie then.

I'll just start up my game. = ) 1805-2266-9731 IGN is Steven. What's your FC?
    Hey man I know it's only been two days but are you all right? You haven't died on me have you? XD

I have your Pokémon for you plus something a little extra!
    Okay Bro, ready when you are!

Actually sorry about the length. XD I have some extra presents for you too.
    That's it man! ;D Don't you worry about it.

No worries ha, ha XD I'll have to grab your 'Mon from my Bank so two seconds man.
    Yeah sure man you got it. = ) I'll have to find a Jigglypuff but I can def. trade you a Shuppet.
    Yeah man. XD And of course! ;D X for me so I got Mega Char. X. I managed to get most the Y Mega Stones at least though.

How about you?
    Don't worry about it! I was on a resedential with my team at the Prince's Trust so I was staying away from home for a bit and doing some team building exercises. I do apologise for not letting you know ha, ha XD
    Yeah it's always made me laugh tbh. XD Whenever I get my booty handed to me in D.Souls I just jump on Youtube and I'm all cheered up again. = ) And you'd be surprised! There's TONS of great videos out there just waiting to be discovered. It's a fun place!
    Yeah man sounds good. = )

HELL yeah man! I LOVE the wacky racing; especially the fabled blue shell. Ftw. XD Actually reminds me of this. It's such a fun game. XD
    Pretty good, im doing a lot of running and my left arm got pulled so it really hurts to stretch it. However, whats life without a pulled arm every now and then huh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…