• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Agreed, man: that would be awful.

Am I the only one who is glad Hilda was not the BW heroine, bro? I don't need another bland as paint, generic heroine like Serena is, and yes-- Serena is the worst main heroine the Anime has seen yet (I don't count Bonnie because she's just the cute girl of the XY group).
    Yeah.
    IKR?

Man, I do have to admit that even though it's my second least favorite outfit, Ash's DP outfit is better than his XY outfit: Ash's DP hat is the most lame AG hat copy I've ever seen, and his collar is obviously a copy of OS Ash's...but then at least his vest with the yellow stripe was decent.

Ash's XY outfit is just absolute sh*t, though: his hat is literally Red's (wow, that's unoriginal-- 5 generations passed, and you guys JUST NOW decided to give him this hat?), his outfit makes him look like a hipster, and his gloves are literally the same as the ones he wore in BW-- I'm appalled it has the most votes in the thread for the best outfit.
    Ash in DP...I do admit he was an excellent trainer, sure, but he didn't have the character or depth his OS or AG incarnations had, IMO: even his BW and XY incarnations have more personality than him, too, and I don't like them much myself at all.

Brock + TR in DP are cancerously bad, 'nuff said-- they really dragged DP down.
    She was Good and I'm NOT The Biggest Fan of Michele Knotz as her but she was Ok in it, to me she got WAY WORSE Later that Season
    Thanks lol.

[Dawn's voice fit her, though, IMO-- didn't sound too old: Emily Bauer is easily one of the best actresses in the entire TPCi English cast.]
    Well not denying that. But in Master Quest writers made step up with her battling, working toward her dream and being active in episodes more than ever. And in chronicles, Hoenn she was real badass, full of pride, confidence and rebellious attitude not taking crap from others in assertive way. Being outgoing, humorous, hotheaded and slightly timid. Imo Misty in chronicles and her AG appearances was really fun.

Ah, i totally feel you man. Bonnie seems to me like female lead of Kalos saga too lol. She is much more active, tries all kind of things, has more of character than Serena so far with her curious, full of spirit nature and despite not being trainer you can feel her presence much more in episodes.
    That makes sense to me, man. Sarah Natochenny really ruined "Gathering the Gang of Four" for me-- I felt dirty watching those flashback scenes without Veronica Taylor for some reason...don't know why, but I felt so angry...as a kid, I was like, "You were NOT Ash there, so how dare you pretend like you remember that." xD.

Yeah, man, I can't lie about that lol.

Thanks. [IKR? That's not the voice I should hear out of a 10 y/o girl at all, though, obviously.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…