• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Ah, so you're asking what happened to Pokemon Crater? ... Er... Well, it got shut down because the site's owner could no longer handle such a big website and had no choice but to shut it down on 1st of December 2007... But, FORTUNATLY, I have a perfect substitute for Pokemon Crater, which is http://www.pokemonbattlearena.net/
    Thanks for welcoming me into the shop. BTW, I know this may be late, but I read some of your past visitor messages and then searched the forum for your thread about your dead dog. I'm sorry for you, and wish that those who posted nasty comments would just take a hike. Man, people at the Time Out thread are much nicer than that. PokemonHero had a dog die several days ago, and we all gave him our condolence. Well, sorry about your dog. See ya.
    Forums do that - but it may that that you are using little for the paragraphs, such as describing events or places. I can't really say as it's not the actual thing, but you might be needing more substance in the paragraphs...
    Yes, I have. Too many things converging on me at once - and did have a week-long holiday as well not so long ago, so maybe you checked me then.
    Hello... I just wanted to say sorry... About what happened to your dog... May his soul rest in piece... But let me tell you one thing.... Don't post on the forums like this to state a sad happening in your life... People over here a real jerks and meanies... You know, they SHOULD get lives and stop acting like 4-year old girlies... If I were an Admin, I'd ban EACH AND EVERYONE on your topic who posted a mean reply.... Man, like 90% of the people on Serebii.net are heartless, gutless, b-tards (excuse my language but I hate people who talk ill about the dead)... And again, I am extermly sorry about your loss... When I heard this astonishing news, I nearly cried... Say, your dog was cute by the way! :D ... Anyways, you seem to be a nice person there... I've sent you a friend request... Don't worry, we'll get along, my friend... Please don't doubt it! :D
    Sorry bout your dog. It's cute. It stinks that so many people on this forum are jerks. If I was serebii, I'd ban everyone who posted a mean post in your topic in Miscellaneous
    Hey. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about your dog... I'm also sorry about all these assholes in that thread you made.

But here's a word of advice to you... don't post personal happenings on these forums? It's unfortunate, but most people don't care, and they'll make fun of you for it.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…