• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanted to tell you that we are battling for Round 1 of the Lux Aurumque tournament. I will be free all of today and most of tomorrow.
    Lux Aurumque

The rounds have been posted on the main thread. Please remember two things.

Week One: Round 1 & 2 get both of those battles done.
    The next 4 weeks you'll battle 3 times. Understand that these 4 weeks are not BO3. So if you don't get all your battles done you won't get the points you would've had if done 3 battles.
    The Round ends on May, 3rd.
    If something comes up like you're unable to get your battle done please contact me.

-00swms
    He used to use it but he's mostly just a xat person. He's entered some smogon tournies and stuff but thats about it.
    Sure, how many people are we allowed?

LOL star taking that initiative x] good luck in the tournament! You'll probably be better off with him though
    How I plow through scoli tends to vary team to team. When possible I like to use something with priority moves to continually break the sub until their hp is low enough for the priority move to ko it so it can't pass/a sub isn't passed. Scizor isn't bad for that if you want to try to fake a choice item
    I'm fine with anything as long as I don't have to battle Baton Pass in any important battles. :]

I agree with your post.
    BP can be an instant win but a well made team played by someone who knows what they are doing should have some way to manage it. The biggest problem with baton pass in my opinion is people aren't use to facing it so they don't know how to manage it.
    I think Baton Pass is a stupid strategy. I have similar thoughts as I did with Swagger, except it's a lot easier to beat. I wouldn't mind if it got banned, but I don't know if it's worth banning.

What do you think?
    Lucky! Spring break is da bes.

Also, Moon I know this might be a bit outta nowhere but would you like to join our clan? ^^;

You've always been really competitie from what I remember and we're kinda in need of comp members. Disregard if you're already in a clan tho!
    Hmm, this meta's pretty damn annoying, huh? Luckily we still have Deosharp for easy wins! How've YOU been though?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…