• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like this one too. It's called Sylveon, you get this Pokémon by evolving Eevee with high Pokémon Amie ratings. Amie is friend in French also. By the way, I heard about what you said about Serena and that outfit, it's a Japanese thing actually. There are many shows there that do the same really, but most of them are older than 10.
    That's great! So which of the new Pokémon in XY do you like? My favorite is Greninja, he's a frog and a ninja combined, he's so awesome. In the tournaments for the games, he's really powerful!
    LMAO: she's my least favorite traveling companion to date, and I can see I'm not alone!

She does nothing half the time other than crush on Ash, and one episode had her dress up in a skimpy sexy fanservice outfit...:smh:
    Let Me say this about Serena, U ARE TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT WHAT U SAID, SHE JUST HAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERSONALITY AT ALL Man.
    That's cool! So anyway, Tracey leaves and isn't mentioned at all now. And Brock left, after the writers killed all his good traits. Also, are you interested in Pokémon season 3/4/5? Ash, Misty, and Brock make their way in Johto so that Ash can get to the league there, it's pretty good, but there's a lot of unnecessary episodes in it.
    Oh alright. Also the reason Brock left was because one of the show's writers said it's because they were accused of racism, so they replaced Brock with Tracey. But when they found out that fans like you hated that, Brock came back in season 3. Interesting right? Also, the show gets worse overall after season 5 , so you're still in the part where everything was good. Season 5 of Pokémon was a really good one! So what's your opinion on the characters before Tracey?
    [So anyways, now that the hacker is gone for a while.

Did you watch all of the first season of Pokémon before Tracey replaced Brock? I can tell you why that happened, if you want to know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…