• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MeteorRider
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi
    i am from germany and i am looking for a 6iv ditto from somewhere else
    i can offer you a german 6 iv ditto
    or some 5 iv pokemon
    004 Glumanda Charmander Salameche ヒトカゲ Hitokage 파이리 Pairi
    058 Fukano Growlithe Caninos ガーディ Gardie 가디 Gadi
    063 Abra Abra Abra ケーシィ Casey 캐이시 Kaeisi
    092 Nebulak Gastly Fantominus ゴース Ghos 고오스
    280 Trasla Ralts Tarsal ラルトス Ralts 랄토스 Raltoseu
    147 Dratini Dratini Minidraco ミニリュウ Miniryu 미뇽 Minyong
    371 Kindwurm Bagon Draby タツベイ Tatsubay 아공이 Agong-i
    374 Tanhel Beldum Terhal ダンバル Dumbber 메탕 Metang
    633 Kapuno Deino Solochi モノズ Monozu 모노두 Monodu

some of them have egg moves and all off them are adamant or modest
    Hello! I happened to notice that you posted in the Vivillon trade thread that you have Sun Pattern Vivillon available. I have Modern pattern and not much to my name - not even shinies - but I can offer you any Pokémon from X version sans legends that you wish. You don't even have to trade me a Vivillon - a Sun pattern Scatterbug is enough. It would mean a lot to me if you're willing to do that. If you're interested, please let me know! :)
    I heard you're busy breeding Pokemon for somebody right now, I'd still like to trade for that 6 IV Ditto If you have the time. :(
    Didn't know If you got the last PM I sent you, although just in case I can trade for those Shinies this coming Sunday since I don't have anything going on cause I'm going to be busy at work tomorrow plus I have a routine of playing card games at my local game store on Friday Nights, Saturdays I play card games as well too, so depending on what time you're online Sunday I need to know so I don't end up sleeping in like I usually do on Sundays. I should be able to get online Saturday after 10 pm If you're online for the trade as well.
    Sorry for the wait, I'm ready to trade. Since I'm trading you a Shiny Absol and Shiny Gogoat for one of your foreign 6 IV Ditto's what do you want to trade for the 2nd Shiny?
    I sent you a PM for the Shinies I have incase you were willing to trade any of them for one of your 6 IV Ditto's. I don't have any of the Y Exclusive Megastones unfortunately...
    Hi there,
    Could you tell me if your foreign dittos are kalos caught?
    If so would you trade one for a full set of y exclusive megastones?
    Could you pm me if interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…