• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Solar Faber
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, I noticed that. Still, he's a big mother****er. Why the **** is he doing this, for God sake.

Marc never really assumed he hacked PHF. He never assumed he was passing information to Don, which was trying to demote Zortac. He also fooled both me and Kirito to believe he was a girl, actually, he fooled everyone. He also was saying "oh, Akan is one of my best friends" and then he tried to demote on the next day. Marc is not trustable, mean. You don't know half of the things he had done and can still do. If you believe in one of his words, you're seriously being dragged to the sea of fools to live beside me, and all by a bastard that acts like a girl and say he's one, despite the fact he's a man and a straight one, something that I can't say I am ;)
    Hate to jump in on this "hacker" thing, but as long as they have you e-mail. They don't need you password. Mainly due to the downloads that are out now as long as you pay them for the installment.
    I see now.
    That account was hacked, wasn't it? Because, well, that may be a coincidence. But on PHF's case, one thing that happened was that Brickroad was one of those hackers that always wanted to end with everything. Funny how that person's username reminds me of his.

Anyway, that _**** was creepy. In all honestly, the guy from my email did sent me a few creepy stuff, but not on this level. It isn't him, for sure.
    And what "happened" that made you so sure about it? xD
    It can be, actually. Let's suppose that person is Marc, former PHF ADM, he's the one that once hacked our forum, managed to get on ALL accounts, and hack the forum after he have been demoted. Point in question, you could say, "he was ADM, he knows your password", but that's not accurate. PHF ADM powers are extremely limited, we'd had to change it by ourselves.
    Thing is, SPPF and PHF uses the same vBulletin version. Except SPPF is more secure, but to someone hack PHF is already a huge thing, since the forum is quite safe as it is now, Dartz works on this daily. But I don't know if Marc would be that much capable. Besides, maybe he weren't the one to send me the emails, at all.

And it may not be from PHF, actually. But that person can pretty much be the same, just not who I thought it were. Considering of what he said, I could say it may be. I'll just know after you sent me the PM with his PMs though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…