• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I mean if I put profits over things like the well being of the earth I don't know how Id sleep at night
    Oh God, I remember that. It's kind of funny now that thanks to a rumor that somebody was going to make a thread posting in that subforum got locked down for like an hour.

Pretty much the same, to be honest. I just started baseball.
    You're right, our last conversation was in like 2012. Time flies, right?

Did it really start over the course of like a week? I thought it just went back to like like five or six pages to when somebody started making rape jokes.
    I really hope you still go here

Skype literally won't start up anymore, I tried reinstalling but it won't work, halp (also tell the rest)
    Your view: it is your personal freedom to do what you want with your wealth, regardless of anyone around you.
    My view on abortion: it is her personal freedom to do what she wants with her body, regardless of anything around her.

That's the similarity.
    Hey ignore hides visitor messages too. So stop trying to use the rep system and other alternative messages to bypass the ignore and continue the argument. You've proven you can't have a civilized discussion.

PS: if you try any more to message me, I'll take it to the mods. we're done.
    Grudge? You think I have a grudge against...

People who respond to mass shootings by claiming we need armed guards in schools and movie theatres, and then say we're "in danger of becoming a police state".

People who say voter ID laws are needed "to combat voter fraud", and then engage in gerrymandering.

People who refuse to pass a routine bill, choosing to engage in outright blackmail and extortion in a futile attempt to get a law repealed.

People who have wasted millions of taxpayer money on 40-something attempts to repeal a law that the Senate will never vote on nor the President will ever sign.

People who defy Roe v Wade by passing illegal state abortion laws, showing misogynistic attitudes.

People who seem to think "Muslim" and "terrorist" are synonyms?

You think I hold a grudge against them?

Yeah, I do.
    ----------
    i will have many kids and they will join this forum
    ----------
    I quite honestly disapprove of this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…