• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
kingmassa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• items are what make it fun, it makes it nice and random, only a few (like the fan and the magic hammer thing) are really broken, all the others make very little difference but they make it more fun and mean that if you're outclassed by somebody you aren't just stuck in combo's all the time, which are intensly boring and annoying.
    i don't think they'll change drastically though, depends what the move tutors teach, if it's stuff like flare blitz, leaf storm, super fang then it'll change a lot.
    or pursuit, if pursuit's a move tutor then it's gonna ruin stuff like latias and gengar.

i have tried it, it takes the fun out of it imo.
    Competetive smash kinda ruins the fun of it imo.
    but like yeah i can't see the metagame changing too much when HG/SS come out, unless they;ve got some broken move tutors or something.
    nah i still battle competetively,
    i'm just trying to get back to it all, since i wasn't playing when plat came out, so now i'm trying to come to grips with all the new threats.
    what about you?
    nope i'm just never on it,
    whenever i go on msn i get swarmed by people and i hate having to talk to like 10 people at a time "/
    sorry XD
    Argh i hate Ganon, you probably pound me on it, i always walk in front of ganon and Captain falcon before they do their Pawnchy ****, i don't know why either i jsut always find myself in front of them. then i die.
    i prefer just using jigglypuff and charging up rollout to hit a random weakened opponent, stealing KO's is very easy this way. basically, i cheat :p
    i hate versing sonic online cause all sonic users tend to run all over and spam homing attacks, it's almost as annoying as Pit users that spam the side B move, the spinning thing. it gets annoying.
    i thought you where bi? ah well.
    i like sonic too, but he's so hard to get a KO with, they have to be on like 150% to be able to KO with a smash move.
    i use lucario and jigglypuff the most, mainly because jigglypuff is win and i always get hit loads, so lucario is helpful.
    yay for using gay as a synonym for stupid.
    i know this makes you want to do it more but please don't, it goes right through me.
    and yes i seem to remmeber your falco ¬_¬
    and how i managed to KO it about once, then lost my connection, then we battled again and it was more fun the second time :D
    i was bored today so i went on wifi on it and just kept making one person win all the time by letting them hitting me then commiting suicide, darn it was fun.
    Argh i hate trying to space though, it annoys me cause i just like punching too much XD
    and Jigglypuff is ftw, even if he/she/it is a pile of **** :-D
    i personally don't like france, it's very...french
    clearly i have won awards for descriptive writing :-D
    Argh i hate trying to space though, it annoys me cause i just like punching too much XD
    and Jigglypuff is ftw, even if he/she/it is a pile of **** :-D
    i personally don't like france, it's very...french
    clearly i have won awards for descriptive writing :-D
    Lol@your interests in the about me section.
    i clicked your banner, it just links me to a page telling me to sign up.
    i said no. nothing happened.
    So do you want to live in France? or are you just taking french for teh lulz?
    and yeah it's not so much the loosing that annoys me it's the fact that you can never touch competetive players, like you're completely helpless. Except if you're jigglypuff, jigglypuff is win. and he (i think it's a he?) is the only one i'm any good with. just my luck to be landed with a pink puffball ¬_¬ and the only one that can kill itself with it's shield XD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…