• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, not many Wii U games have online yet because it's mostly been platformers. Although if you like Dr Mario, there's the eShop exclusive Dr Luigi that has online. Mario Kart 8 is gonna be so awesome, I know it. Smash Bros I'm excited for too, and we'll have a ton of new games coming up

It's funny how it seems the 3DS gets more online games
    Hi I saw your post in the NNID thread. Congrats on that amazing deal on Wii U! Just wanted to let you know that if you want to play something with online besides Monster Hunter, Wii Sports Club is a great option. I really wish Nintendo Land had online
    Oh Yeah! I just got my brand new laptop.
    Windows 8 is kind of strange, but cool. My old laptop was pretty slow, but everything is so much faster now.
    I'm so happy :D
    Hey, I see you're on, do you think you could me me evolve my Seadra?
    I got my old 3DS from home after picking up both X and Y. I've got all three Kalos starters, as well all three Kanto starters plus Charizardnite X/Y.
    Super-Training is incredible since you have full access to it right at the start of the game.
    I'm getting both X and Y tomorrow morning, I'm getting them earlier then I had expected. I'm so use to Nintendo games getting released on Sun, but since this is going to be a worldwide release on Sat the Mall actually opens up 2 hours early :D
    Later on tomorrow I might also be getting a brand new laptop, then I'll actually be able to play minecraft again(with Optifine installed I only get about 0-15 fps :/).
    I've went from 14 Friends on my 3DS to 60 in less then 24 hours lol.
    So many getting ready for X and Y(probably mainly because of the new Friend Safari, which is going to be AMAZING![battles/trading as well])
    K, I'm also going to get both of them.

I'll mainly play X, though, with Y being more or less for Dex, Trade, and other extras.
    Ok, but are you free right now to play? I don't have to go to work not for another 2 hours or so.
    Nvm family has plans then I've got to work until 4pm.
    Sorry I wasn't ignoring you in anyway, I just haven't had my laptop with me for a few days but I finally got it now. Rather annoying considering I couldn't do anything on my phone cause all my passwords are rather long an confusing to remember XP(that's all thanks to a hacker that attacked my email account last year, an had to change everything.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…