• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, thanks! :D

And maybe eventually. Same thing goes with all the stuff with The BBS, incidentally. I'm moving (again) tomorrow, and the new place doesn't have wifi just yet. So I'm not 100% sure how much time I'll scrounge up, but I feel like I should do another commentary. XD
    Sorry to bother you, but I just received a rude rep comment that said: "Well,**** you too!" - I'm assuming that the asterisks form a curse word.
    [Hey, bobandbill: I let mod Moogles know about what's been happening to myself and Dawn+Serena Fan, while he has been reporting the issue we've been having with user Brick House, who someone claims to have hacked into by the name of "Senturion," so I just wanted to give you the heads up. Thanks, Dwail8023.]
    Wow, replying over a month later. I'm the worst.

Sorry. Took a biut of a break, and I'm still on it. The Competitor deals with all of the tournament coverage on Smogon, so it makes it easier for people to be in the loop without going through the forum and finding the thread through a sea of closed rounds.

And yeah, I get that. I'm in Journalism in school, and they want things kids would want to hear. Tbh it would be better if they did a survey (online and physical, because we need traffic but aren't getting any).
    Hey bobandbill, out of curiousity, why is your name compound? Do you have a split personality?
    ...It's a movie!

The single best movie ever created. babs, I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore. ;(
    I was wondering, would Solace and ~Solace be considered the same name? The first is already taken, and the second is the one I requested in the thread. I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be considered the same as Solace. Thanks.
    Nice. :) Well, possibly. I don't really know.

The same old really. Pokemon, KIU and some others. I don't have any new games.
    I recently played Skyrim for the first time though. I like that. I can waste a lot of time on that.
    I actually got my battery replaced in my Sapphire with the save file maintained.

Good thing that I have a small business game shop with a tinkerer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…