• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool.

He isn't? Why would he be hired? The kind of writing you dislike, that's one I hate.
    So you borrow from friends, that handy.

So only that many comes to class? That's odd. Yeah, I feel the same about science sometimes and writing.
    That's nice, I never got into it though. They are? I think the last time I bought an Activision game was in 2012, Amazing Spider Man.
    LBP 3? That sounds good. I do like how Second Son looks like, I've been wanting to try it. So you're interested in the indie games? That's cool.
    Yeah, I'm one too. So you are? Which games are you interested in? I'll get one when FFXV, KHIII, and something else is out. You know, more JRPGs.
    Still? The PS3 still looks great after six years! Even the 360 is alright! People will never be satisfied.
    Well, that is true. After all, they needed more power to hold all the new ideas.
    So it is then. Yeah, but even back in the 90s power was still wanted. It does make games easier to develop though.
    Power doesn't make everything good, if that's the case why didn't the Sega Saturn win? Features, Off-Screen play is excellent! I think I'd use that feature a lot! And agreed!
    Yeah, the tech is last-gen so I see that. But the savings though. Yeah, agreed. In the end we all are!
    Yeah, me too. It's so good, I can get everything all in one! And the price is very fair IMO, I don't see why people are complaining.
    Me too so agreed. So I guess that MK8 Wii U bundle is perfect for me, hope they don't run out of them.
    Really? I have the Cosmo Black model, still love this thing. I also got the 20 freebies too, along with Pokédex 3D, and Excitebike.
    That's true. But I still wanted it because a free Pokémon game is wonderful. And I needed a valid excuse to play as Serena in X lol. So which 3DS model do you have? Mine is the original, from launch day, I pre-ordered it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…