• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, if it's a show, then I see no reason why it can't have it's own thread. Feel free to post it in Entertainment. :)
    i'm still coming here sometimes to talk to people, really. i'm fine though, i really need to stop staying up late though, takes a toll on me lol
    Just finished my last requirement for college, and right now I'm waiting for my grades. :)

What do you mean? Hahaha.
    AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING of course. She's improved so much since the Fearless tour it's actually crazy. Ed Sheeran appeared at my concert too which was really cool + her mum walked right past me and I was so starstruck I couldn't speak lol. Can't wait for the next album now!!!
    Ghost/Fight is still great iirc.

As for new combo, I know one, Fairy + Ground. With the exception of Charizard, Moltres, Crobat, Levitate Bronzong, and Skarmory (if I miss any, tell me), anything that resist Fairy takes SE damage from Ground.
    That's a thing! So what do you think about it?

Now I just need to spend my winter vacation saving money to be able to afford college. D:
    THIS IS SUCH A LATE REPLY AS ALWAYS!!!!!!! Do you have twitter or smth for easier contact lol? She's having like 5 concerts in London but I live quite far away T__T I'm gonna try and get tickets but I wish she was coming closer to me, she usually does.
    Better than tutoring overpriviledged kids I suppose! Good luck with that.

Usually, yeah. It's over the course of ~ 3 years, so there's a lot of stuff to be done in the research part. Here we also have a bit of coursework, but muuuuch less than for Honours. Thank goodness. @_@
    No, I've got 2 1/2 years of school left. There's a big exam/mock exam every 6 months or so starting now though, because British Education. After the first week of December I'll be free as a bird until April, so I'll be able to contribute to the early days of 6th gen IGRMT at least.
    Even though it's stuff I love to learn, so much of the reading is just boooooring. DX

Aha, I hope it was a positively brilliant year, and that you learned fine things~ And wow, Argentina? Is this vacation, or study abroad, or something? Certainly an exotic location (at least by my own suburban standard, hah).
    Hey! I've been doing fine. It's my final semester of college so it's both really busy and really sentimental, which isn't a favorable combination but it'll have to do. XD

How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…