• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well the cinema where we went to watch it was in a massive shopping centre, and was right next to the food court, so, it was like a minute walk to get there, but the lines are always long and they took forever to serve people. When I got there I could see a couple of 16 year old girls working there so I knew it was going to be a loooooooong wait.
    I do that sometimes as well, normally I just browse through different movies and such. But that is what happens when they ban everything. Haha, everyone tries to use proxies to get access to different sites, and of course, being the idiots they are, they tell EVERYONE about a proxy that works, which would then get banned by the IT guy.

Hah, definitely. I would have just bought popcorn but it's so expensive, and I don't feel like bringing food from home because that's just not right, so what's the next best thing? McDonald's and a milkshake.
    Oh, the school bans, they're great aren't they? Our school bans practically every site except Wikipedia.

German Shepherds are great dogs, my friend used to have one years ago, back when I was a wee lad.

I have seen it, but to be fair I was out during most of the movie because I went to get something to eat, so I might have missed some good parts and what not.
    Yeah, the time I was on here last year was on a library computer, which isn't the best, when there is so many people watching you.

Ooh, what kind of dog? I actually got one a couple of months ago, a Chinese Shih Tzu, she is pretty adorable, but she is more like a cat than a dog. If you're a fan you should definitely see it, I didn't like it cause I wasn't much of a Transformers fan.
    Hi there. =D
    It's been a while, I lacked the internet for all of 2008 and most of 2009 though, so it's good to be back in business, posting nonsensical gibberish and such.

How are you?
    Well, I've been known to randomly burst out into song, usually a song that has been used in comercials a lot... I've even gotten my friends to sing with me :D
    Sounds like me. We were suppose to go watch fireworks, but the people we were suppose to go with cancelled, so we're not going anymore *shrugs* Oh well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…